No announcement yet.

Soaphie the sophisticated is an angel October 29, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Soaphie - Happy 14th Birthday Oct. 10!

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY,
    SOAPHIE

Kudos to your mom for taking real good care of you.
    Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

Happy happy Birthday Soaphie, you go girl!
      Laura & Charlie 29 lb male lhasapoo diagnosed October 2013. 16ish units of Novolin N. 1 & 1/3 cup of Natural Balance Fat Dog twice a day. An egg with breakfast and chicken with dinner. Shares string cheese with us late afternoon. Cyclosporine ointment for KCS. Blind from cataracts January 2014. Crossed the rainbow bridge 2/1/2016 at 14.5 years

Comment

Happy birthday Soaphie. May your Day be as magical as your paw.

Sounds like a great escape Tami. I have a cousin who just moved to Hawaii. She posts all sorts of beautiful pics on FB. I'm totally envious.
        Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

Tami, I hope you are enjoying every minute!

Happy Birthday to you sweet Soaphie-girl!
          So glad you have your dad taking such good care of you this week
          Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Tami,

Tell Miss Soaphie a big Happy Birthday from us! That is a huge milestone

Ironman Championship in Hawaii? (Meow!) That must be just awful to endure.
            Maggie - 15 1/2 y/o JRT diagnosed 9/2007, Angel status on 6/20/16. Her mantra was never give up but her body couldn't keep up with her spirit. Someday, baby.......

Comment

Great Big Happy Birthday Wishes Soaphieaaa!!!

Natalie

Comment

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY SOAPHIE !!! May it be the start of another wonderful year together for you and your family...
                Grayson - 95lb black lab, 10yrs old, diagnosed 3/22/14 - Novolin N (27units) and Merrick Grain Free Buffalo and Sweet Potato dry food - Novox 100mg twice daily & a Cosequin supplement - Alphatrak2 & One Touch Mini

Comment

Come On Soaphie! - Happy Birthday!
                  Eddie is a 14yr old Rat Terrier Who is very well loved.

Love, Released and All promises kept. My Heart, My Heart, My Heart

Comment

Happy Birthday Soaphie!!! Hope you have many more!!
                    JoJo 6 yr old mini-schnauzer dx with diabetes over 3 years ago. Currently on 16U of Novolin N 2 x a day. AlphaTrak 2. Also Calli 3 yr old yellow lab mix.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Soaphie!
                      Mandy and Piper | Border Collie/GSD Mix | 01/01/2002-10/31/2015 | DX: Diabetes- 09/18/12, Bladder tumor- 09/18/14

Comment

Sophie Happy birthday girl

many more, yup its a milestone of great care. Riles turned 14 just a trooper. There absolutely vigureous at this age.
                        Riliey . aka Ralphy, Alice, Big Boy
                        20 lb male. 5 1/2 nph insulin. 1/2 cup fromms. black cockapoo, dx Apr 2012 . 5 1\2 yrs diabetic. 2000 to 2017

Comment

• Re: Soaphie

Originally posted by Soaphie & Sydney's Mom View Post
                          Soaphie girl is celebrating her 14th birthday today! Thank you all for your support!

I am in Hawaii enjoying all the events surrounding the Ironman World Championships (I am not participating - I am volunteering and also cheering on two friends that qualified). My husband took an awesome video of our girl out for a walk and sent to me in celebration of her 14 years and sent to me!

Tami & Soapher
                          Here I am catching up on all my faves.

14 yrs, Tami you can be very proud of the care you have given both of your girls. Lesser folks either couldn't have managed for so long or so well.

I know at 14 the fear is never far away, but I hope things are less scary now and you have started to breathe easier.

Any chance we could see the video?

Tara
                          Tara in honor of Ruby.
                          She was a courageous Boston Terrier who marched right on through diabetes, megaesophagus, and EPI until 14.
                          Lucky for both of us we found each other. I'd do it all again girly.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB_1...qUDDOhsdD370Iw

Hope this works!
                            Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

Awe! There's our magical girl!
                              Tami, that's just a beautiful sight!
                              Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Holy cow Tami... she looks incredible!!

Natalie

Comment

Working...
                                X