Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Ninth Anniversary to K9diabetes.com

Natalie,
    Happy Anniversary! This forum has so much to offer - hope, support, advice, a safe place to express concerns, guidance, tips, and so much more. Thank you - this forum truly is an amazing resource.
    Holli
    Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

I'd like to add our thanks to Natalie for running this website.

This forum helped keep Eddie alive in the early weeks of his diagnosis after the vet had misdiagnosed his leg trouble and told us he'd be dead by Christmas 2012. I will always be grateful to the people on here who gave us the hope to keep him going at a tough time. I remember thinking how amazingly kind it was that people would read about our troubles and then actually take the time to write individual replies to help us along.

Eddie is now nearly 13 and he would like to add his thanks to this forum for helping him to enjoy the last four and a bit years a lot more than the vet expected!

Thank you Natalie and everyone else on here!

Eddie and Antonia
      Eddie - Lab x golden retriever. Weighed 63lbs. Ate Canagan. Diagnosed October 2012. 13units of Caninsulin twice a day. Had EPI as well as diabetes. Died 20 June 2017. Loved forever.

Comment

Thank you so much and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Your website has been so incredibly helpful. I do not know what we would of done without all the knowledge we have gained from here. Thank you again

Comment

Wow - simply - WOW!

There really aren't any words to express the deep, heart-felt gratitude to the members of the forum, the superior moderators, and to you, Natalie. Thanks for starting this site. We joined just a few months after it started - and boy - what a life-saver!

A round of applause simply isn't sufficient.

Tami, Soaphie, and Sydney
          Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

I am very grateful for this site. I just joined and have received the correct information needed to get my dog healthier. Thank you everyone...HaPpY AnNiVeRsARy!!!

Comment

Thanks to the most amazing people on this forum and to Natalie and Patty who got me started on this forum and who helped me save my little Westie CJ ! I can't thank everybody enough - we could not have made it without your help . CJ still going stron after almost 5 years even with pancreatitis ! It's been a challenge but CJ and I have been partners in this journey and it's not over yet!! He is amazing and stii has his sight but going a bit deaf now! He still has a great quality of life and enjoys his walks and loves going in the car for a drive with me. He is the best friend anybody could ever have .
              So thank you k9 forum for saving his life and Congrats on your Anniversary!
              CJ
              Xx
              Anne-Marie and CJ Westie , Born 13 Jan 2004, dx May 2012, Weight 9.5kg, 6 iu Caninsulin Twice daily. Mixture of food - baby formula and mixture of chicken and vegetables . 4-6 feeds a day due to pancreatitis which is under control.

Comment

Hey Anne-Marie and CJ,

Long time, no see. Happy to learn CJ's doing well. You guys are quite a team, ... keep it up!

Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

Working...
                X