X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jack the project!

Neat and Tidy - that's awesome!

Happy happy day Jack!!!!!
    Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

Happy 4th Birthday Jack!!!
      Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

happy birthday jack

glad to see things are really improving for him and good vibrations for the future and many more birthdays to come
        Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
        Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Woo Hoo!, another Birthday Celebration...

Happy Birthday Jack!

Eileen and Mildred, 12 yo Border Collie Mx, 24.6 pounds, dx diabetic/hypothyroid 2004, gallbladder removed 2005, cataract surgery 2005, spindle cell sarcoma removed 2009, stroke 2009, tail removed 2011, dx with bladder cancer 2011, CDS, Organix~chicken / NPH,Humalog

Comment

Happy Birthday, Jack! (One day late - sorry) May your upcoming year be filled with happiness and health.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK

Wonderful to read about the improvement. Good on you Natalie

Louise

Comment

Happy Birthday Jack!
                Eddie is a 14yr old Rat Terrier Who is very well loved.

Love, Released and All promises kept. My Heart, My Heart, My Heart

Comment

Happy Birthday, Jack!!!
                  Ruffles May 1997~~12/6/2010~~She was "a heartbeat at our feet"~~
                  Izzy--BD unknown;~~ RIP 7/13/2013 ~~; she was a sweet Yorkie spirit and we miss her
                  Bella--Yorkie rescue; BD 9/2013 +/-; RIP 5/2015
                  Ruby--senior Yorkiepoo foster

Comment

Happy Birthday, Jack! Isn't it grand to be 4? Hope you and 'mom' had a great day.

Bonnie and Angel Criss

Comment

Thanks everyone for your good wishes! It just doesn't seem like he could be four years old already. Times goes by so fast.

Natalie

Comment

Time does go by quickly. Toby is 2 this week!
                        Forbin, miss you every day. See you at the bridge Buddy.

Comment

Oh wow Natalie! I was surprised that this was Jack's 4th birthday too. I feel like he's still your new puppy!

Well, what more can I say, except I wish you and Jack many, many more happy birthdays together!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Jack!! What a great age!.
                            Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

Well, I'm only FIVE days late wishing you a Happy Birthday, dear Jack! Sorry for the delay!

I'm so glad things are going well! Oh, my, dogs do grow up, don't they!

Love and hugs,
                              Tue, 18 Oct 2011 03:58:38 (PDT)
                              http://www.coherentdog.org/
                              CarolW

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Jack....it doesn't seem like you could be 4 years old already!!!
                                I'm so glad to hear he's more comfortable with life and enjoying himself with both of you....will check back more often for updates...
                                (((HUGS)))
                                Jo-Ann

Comment

Working...
                                X