Happy new year everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy new year everyone!

I just want to say happy new year to all of you and your babies!

I am so grateful to have each and everyone one of you that has responded to me through out Mochi's bumps and hiccups. So many of you have helped me get through the day and night. Even now that Mochi's been a diabetic for 4 years I still feel like I am confused and lost...
    I want to give a special thanks to raysaint and Jessegirl for constantly messaging me back during the end of 2019 and helping me calm down during that stressful patch.. It truly means a lot to me.

Everyone in this forum has impacted me and I feel like I would've gone insane without any of you! I have really bad anxiety and if I didn't have this forum to lean on whenever something goes wrong I wouldn't know what would've happened.

I hope 2020 will be an amazing year for us and our pups!
    Mochi is a 11 year old Pomeranian. Weighing 11-12 lbs
    Diagnosed with diabetes February 2016
    Had cataract surgery June 2016.
    On 5 units of HumilinN

Re: Happy new year everyone!

happy new year
    Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
    Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

I hope 2020 is a good year for all!

Bonnie and Angel Crissy Ann

Comment

Happy New Year to you and all.

Yes it can be frustrating and anxious, however, we're all here to help each other thru.
        Riley, 8 yr. old maltipoo, 25 lbs., diagnosed Feb 2017, taking thyroid meds, had pancreatitis and DKA mid March, eating Wellness Senior formula can food. NPH dosage now at 9.0 units Humulin N. Adding either pumpkin, spinach, blueberries, yams, or green beans to his food. Also omega-3 oil.

Comment

Happy New Year! xo
          Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Working...
          X