Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kitty Katie - July 1996 - July 2, 2014

Natalie,

Sorry for the very late reply but somehow completely missed this post. I am so very sorry for the loss of Katie. I know it is very difficult. RIP - sweet Katie.

Amy
    Maggie - 15 1/2 y/o JRT diagnosed 9/2007, Angel status on 6/20/16. Her mantra was never give up but her body couldn't keep up with her spirit. Someday, baby.......

Comment

Natalie - I'm sorry for my tardiness in responding to your post. I am so very very sorry for your loss. I am thankful that you were there with her in the end, as I'm sure Katie was as well. 18 years is a long time - but never long enough.

Hugs to you.

Tami and Soaphie
      Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

Natalie,
        I hope the days and nights are getting a little easier for you. Time is a wonderful healer. I am so sorry to read about Katie...what a lifetime she had at 18 years!
        Praying for continued comfort and peace for you and your family.
        Mel
        Mel: My monster is Vinny! He's a black lab, diagnosed with diabetes June 21, 2013. His birthdate was celebrated the last weekend of May. He left this world on July 27, 2018, he was 12 years old.

Comment

I am very sorry for your loss.

Comment

So sorry to hear this, Natalie. No doubt she had the best of care and knew she was much loved.
            Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

Oh Natalie,
              Sooooo late with this, but I know as much as you loved your kitties that comfort can still help.

I am sure losing Kitty Katie was a double whammy as in ways it was another layer of greiving Gus all over. It is hard under the best of circumstances, and debilitating when you love them so much.

I hope the pain is lessening and some hours can go by when you forget.

Tara
              Tara in honor of Ruby.
              She was a courageous Boston Terrier who marched right on through diabetes, megaesophagus, and EPI until 14.
              Lucky for both of us we found each other. I'd do it all again girly.

Comment

Katie's resting finally at home... I always have a greater sense of peace once they are back home forever. Getting to be so many boxes of ashes...

Jack is getting so much leftover lovin' that he thinks we have lost our minds.

Natalie

Comment

Ahh Natalie, so sorry to hear that. Its been a rough couple of months on the forum and elsewhere. It is so comforting having them home. 18 years is a pretty darn good run in anyone's books. Hugs.

Geoff
                  Geoff & Bailey - 15 September 2002 - 26 June 2014 - Went to the rainbow bridge. He will be sorely missed - Love you Bailey 11 y/o Spoodle dx Dec 2011 - 18 units of Protaphane, 5 units of Humalog, on Prednefrine Forte for his cataracts and Cosopt for his glaucoma

Comment

Working...
                  X