X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Surpise meet my friend

Glad her cut is finally healing Dolly. Hope you're having some good weather

Patty
    Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Pippy is doing fine, we're goin to get a nail trim next week, I can't figure the nail trims, she's always digging, maybe an anal glad expression, maybe in time I may do that again, but ah..let the vet do it.

She's a good watchdog and her eyes are always on me, following me all over the house, her amber eyes are so different almost human like
      Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Comment

Hi Dolly - do you have any new pics of the little rascal? Especially a close up of her eyes?

Comment

Originally posted by pgcor View Post
          Hi Dolly - do you have any new pics of the little rascal? Especially a close up of her eyes?
          I didn't realize its been that long to talk about my Pip, here is another pic

she likes to take over my chair when I'm doing something.

I was buying the Orijen Food for her for awhile, she really didn't like it too much & only ate 1/3 rds of it over the day, I tried the Wellness and the Blue Wilderness same thing, so I had to mix some wilderness with another type of food plus add about 1/3 to 1/2 can of wet dog food so she'd eat a bowl of it. Of course I have spoiled her, its funny she has those amber eyes that really seem human to me, she will look at TV on occasion even rises up on the TV cabinet too view to get a closer look. I gotta put up my small bamboo fence in part of the dogs yard, she likes to lay on my lilies. Shes getting her nails trimmed this week and maybe an anal gland expression, why does the anal gland thing follow me around, seems just the females I've had needed this done.

I'm glad spring is trying to get here, we can still get a pounding of snow, I'm working on my perennials to get them in shape for sale when it is finally is spring, which reminds me I'd better get my studed tires off we have till the 15th but there's always an exception if we get lot of snow. So much to do so little time...

A hello to all the new members this place has grown so much over the years, it will be 5 yrs right Nat?

Well I guess I've talked enough

Dolly and Angel Niki and Pip
          Last edited by eyelostit; 04-04-2012, 04:24 AM.
          Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Comment

Always great to hear from you Dolly Love the new pics of Pip!
            Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

I cannot see your pics in your post or your profile, but Natalie was kind enough to email copies to me. I love the close-up of her eyes! Adorable for sure.

Mary
              Ruffles May 1997~~12/6/2010~~She was "a heartbeat at our feet"~~
              Izzy--BD unknown;~~ RIP 7/13/2013 ~~; she was a sweet Yorkie spirit and we miss her
              Bella--Yorkie rescue; BD 9/2013 +/-; RIP 5/2015
              Ruby--senior Yorkiepoo foster

Comment

Re: Surpise meet my friend Pip Pippy

Hi everyone, sorry I am MIA, so many new members, the site has really grown, there's an anniversary for the site coming up right?
                I hope all of your doggies are doing ok and yourselves

Pip is doing fine, she is very timid, she hates when I empty ice cube trays with the noise and when I use the shipping tape roller, she's right here beside me.

Take Care,
                Dolly and Angel Niki

Comment

Dolly,
                  It's great to see you here! How's Pip doing?
                  Patty

Comment

Originally posted by Patty View Post
                    Dolly,
                    It's great to see you here! How's Pip doing?
                    Patty
                    Pip's a holy terror. I seen your" Time is precious" quote and you know who I thought of right away, never a human, there's something really wrong with me

Comment

Awe, your just a dog lover Dolly. Bet you could tell some stories on your Pip, LOL.

Comment

Pip's been with me for 2 yrs now, she quit eating dirt last year, I think that had to do with being in the humane society for awhile.

She shields me from my mother, really . I don't know what the thing is called, the wood thing with glass doors that you sit your TV on, well she stand up with her paws on that and watches the TV for a few seconds, she does watch the TV when someone starts running and she runs right over there and paws are up there. What's really funny is when that commercial comes on for "I've fallen and I can't get up" she runs right to the TV, maybe she thinks I fell.

She's still scared when I empty the ice cubes in the tray & hates when I roll off shipping tape when packing boxe. Just the noise I guess

She don't drink much water but that's ok with me! I mentioned in Soaph's post I've got to give her a trim, she has those tuffs, I can't hardly wait for that expedition!

I give her a sweet potato treat once in awhile & she gets her other treats, I just bought her one of those collars that reflects or light's up it does something, I haven't put it on her, after her bath I'll do that.

It's been really snowing all winter here, snowing all day and night today.

I've been in this damn house since July of last year, I have something wrong with my legs and it took the damn Dr.'s 6 mo to figure out what it was. I went to a Dr. yesterday had to fill up the tank, drive 70 miles, he gives me an Rx, I take it to get it filled and then I get paged over the store, I swear the Drs. are becoming imbeciles anymore, he didn't sign it!

Around here there are no Drs. with private practice anymore, guess that's how it's going to be everywhere, the hospital bought out my Dr. & most of the Drs. around here, this hospital is going to take over the 2 other hospitals. Well we all know that's money.

Well gotta go do something & 2 butterscotch krimpets await me.

Comment

Just stopping by, Hi to everyone.

Comment

Hey Dolly. Good to see you here!

Comment

Re: My girl Pip

Pip's doing good, time for her shots, she seems scared of something outside & won't go out to far in the yard, I don't know if maybe a bear walked down past the fence but usually a dog will bark. Could it have been a snake, I don't know, I've seen more snakes than usual this year, mostly garter ones but we have those black snakes, I just don't know.

Pip and Marty play together its so cute.

Comment

Hi everyone Pips doing good, she's right here wishing I'd get out of this room and get her a treat.
                                Glad to see Hilary & Jasper are here

Snow, Snow, Ice, some 15 ° below 0 days, new studded tires!!!!!!!!

I can see myself as an invalid if something isn't done, going to see a back surgeon. No, not kidding. As I always say Chin up, my chin is up and I'm cursing all of the doctors. Of course I may be able to still ride the mower

dollydog I didn't forget about you, I'm behind with everything

Hang in there new members, it takes patience

Comment

Working...
                                X