The Wee Dude Alfie earned his wings 23rd June, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diggydog

Hey, Alfie! Congratulations on your FIFTH anniversary.

Of course, you have an absolutely exemplary doG-Mum in Allison!

Lots of love and hugs,
    Sun, 21 Jul 2013 15:41:56 (PDT)
    http://www.coherentdog.org/
    CarolW

Comment

Holy Cow! Can't believe it's been five years...

Congratulations Wee Dude
      and Wee Dude's Hero
      ic Mom

Natalie

Comment

Originally posted by k9diabetes View Post
        Holy Cow! Can't believe it's been five years...

Congratulations Wee Dude
        and Wee Dude's Hero
        ic Mom

Natalie
        Couldn't have said it better, not to mention that I can't do any of these fancy things

Louise

Comment

5 years is awesome. congratulations Alison & little guy
          Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Fantastic Five!!!!! Congrats to you, Allison and the Wee Dude!!!!!!

Sandy

Comment

YEAH!!! Allison, they are such brave soldiers, aren't they. Love that thought. HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY to you both!

Pam

Comment

Congratulations Allison and Alfie on reaching the 5 year milestone.
                Pippa; Westie, diagnosed 17th April 2012 at 6.5 years old, 8.7kgs, 6.8 units canninsulin bd, Burns high oats food . Lives with George 9 (Black lab), Polly 19 (cat) and Basil 15 (diabetic mog for 5+ years). Im Jen and we live in West Wales where it rains too much!

Comment

Originally posted by diggydog View Post
                  I though you were going to move over to scotland to be with Alfie.........he is still waiting Shellie!
                  Oh, that's right...all those lovely Scottish gentlemen...I need me one of those, too!

Congrats on his anniversary! How amazing is the little man! Hugs and kisses to our little buddy!

(Hank says, "way to go, dude!") (surfer in previous life perhaps?) LOL
                  Shell and Hank (aka Mr. Pickypants) - now deceased (4/29/1999 - 12/4/2015) Cairn Terrier mix who was diagnosed 8/18/2011 and on .75 U Levemir 2Xday. Miss you little man!

Comment

Well done Allison and wee Alfie he is such a cutie. 5 years brilliant he has a great dog Mum.

I hope you got him a nice wee handbag because he certainly deserves it.

Give him a big cuddle and kiss from James and me.

I have lost your phone number Allison you could maybe send it to me.

In a P M.

Hugs to you all.

Margaret xx
                    Margaret & Angel Lucy July 4 2001- May 6 2011

Comment

The adventures of Alfie continue.....

As some of you know I manage a hotel, the area its in is very busy with a couple of other hotels and a few restaurants. I got a call yesterday from one of the restaurants to tell me they had Alfie!!
                      He managed to get out a fire escape someone had left open - walked along the road and straight in the front door of the restaurant and sat down at the please wait here to be seated sign!!
                      He only sat for a min before he walked off to eat dropped fries off the floor and beg for food from people eating lunch. I was so embarrassed!
                      By the time I got there to pick him up they had taken him out to the garden seating area and about 5 teenage girls had him up on a big comfy armchair - he was on his back with them all rubbing his tummy. He was not in the slightest bit sorry!
                      Alfie- 11 1/2yrs. 8kg diagnosed June 2008. Insulin - NPH, Novorapid & Caninsulin - a work in progress! Dx left brain neuro focal lymphoma 4th Dec 2012, still fighting on!.

Comment

oh my that alfie

his adventures are priceless without a care in the world knowing his mommy will save him every time
                        Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
                        Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

what a smart boy! glad it all ended well, I love Alfie stories!
                          Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Oh that dude is smart!
                            Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Gotta give him credit for following his instincts - and those are some good instincts he has - LOL!
                              Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

What a guy, ... a real ladies man is the Alf!!
                                Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

Working...
                                X