Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miko has crossed the bridge

Dear Christine,

My deepest sympathies on the loss of your beloved Miko. He was a very special boy and lucky to have such a loving mom as you. I hope that soon the sorrow you are feeling now will be replaced by happy memories.

{{{hugs}}}
    from Karen & Joe

Comment

Christine:

When I read your email last night, it was very late and I don't think it full sunk in for me. When I went to bed I lay away for quite a while, thinking of Miko. I never knew him in the flesh, but over the last couple of weeks, I felt I got to know him through communicating with you. It just hit me last night that he is no longer with you.

I am really sorry for your loss. You did everything you could for him. How's Bucky taking it?

Heidi

Comment

Dear Christine,

I, too, am so sad to learn about your loss. I know how hard you worked to arrive at the best treatment strategy possible. It is a pleasure to know you, and an honor to have Miko amongst our family of beloved pups -- those who are still physically beside us, and those who have become our spirit companions.

I so wish that you could have had more time together. But you did the brave and kind thing on his behalf by releasing him when you did. I can only imagine how much you are missing him now, and for that I am so very sorry.

Many (((hugs))) to you, Christine, in loving memory of your sweet boy ~
        Marianne

Comment

Oh Christine,

My heart is just breaking for you. When I signed on just now and scanned the thread titles, I saw "Miko", and thought 'well, good, Christine made it'...then the word "Bridge" hit home about 2 seconds later and the tears started. I read your posts just saying, 'no, no, no'....I am so, so sorry you had to go through this without being able to talk to us as usual. Even tho the words may not have been possible, you and Miko have been on the minds and in the hearts of many.

I know you are devastated, honey, and that mere words cannot take away your pain, but please know you did all you could for Miko. Your love for him has always been evident and that love allowed you to give him the greatest gift of all....freedom from a life of misery. Miko has nothing but love and gratitude for you and all you did for him.

You will find candles in honor of you and Miko at:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=ccnet

Our deepest sympathies,
          Leslie, Squirt, Ruby, Goldie and Crystal
          "May you know that absence is full of tender presence
          and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." Anne, a Corgi mom

Comment

Christine... I am so sorry for your loss of Miko. I know you've been through so much and I was just wondering yesterday if you'd found this site. I'm glad you did - but so sorry you had to bring such sad news.

My sincerest condolences....

Bettina & Niko

Comment

So sorry for your loss. No matter how much time we have with a loved one it is never long enough.
              Virginia

Comment

I too am so very very sorry. I wish I could say something to help you feel better....Lots of hugs...Beth and the crew

Comment

Christine,

I am so sorry for your loss.
                  Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Comment

Hi Christine,

I'm so very sorry to read about Miko crossed over to rainbow bridge.My thought are with you at this sad time.you where a brilliant mum
                    nothing i can say can make you feel any better as ive been there myself' so you are in my thoughts always.and miko will forever be in your heart

love
                    julie pip

Comment

I am here. I have been reading all your kind words and greatly appreciate the support, as well as, the candles. This is beautiful. I will post some pics and write more when I am strong enough and able. With much love and gratitude, Christine

Comment

So very sorry to hear about Miko I dont really know you but my heart goes out to you I can feel your sorrow.
                        God Bless
                        Margaret & Angel Lucy July 4 2001- May 6 2011

Comment

Christine:
                          I like this quote by Eleanor Roosevelt:
                          "True friends leave footprints in your heart."
                          These furbabies do find their way to ones heart and then become more than just ones pet.
                          They become the make-up of ones family and best friend.
                          My heart and prayers are with you.
                          With deepest sympathy for the loss of your beloved Miko.

Harley and Lori

Comment

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

Linda and Spicey

Comment

I am so sorry. Snickers and DeeS

Comment

Dear Christine,

I am so very sorry for your loss of Miko. We're never prepared to let these precious pups go but when it happens so fast it's such a shock. There is nothing I can say to ease your pain and deep sense of loss but please know you are in my thoughts. My deepest sympathy. Hugs from my house to yours.
                                Luv,

Lynne and Angel Lady 7/98-3/09 Forever in my heart

Comment

Working...
                                X