X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Margaret and James' Wee Lucy - July 4, 2001 - May 6, 2011

Originally posted by amholmesy View Post
    Margaret

I watched your videos when I came on the forum last July . They were such a great help to me as I was so scared and nervous about blood testing . Lucy still lives on and helps the new members with these videos so thank you for putting them up for all of us. I never looked back since.

Anne-Marie and CJ
    Xx
    Thank you so much Anne-Marie for your kind words.

Hugs Margaret
    Margaret & Angel Lucy July 4 2001- May 6 2011

Comment

I must agree with Anne-Marie....the videos of Lucy are such a lasting legacy and have helped so many of us in the years since you made them! I found it a great comfort to know that I wasn't alone and that there was hope that my Hank would be ok with whatever I had to do to him just like Lucy was! She was a special girl and I know you will always miss her! Hugs!
      Shell and Hank (aka Mr. Pickypants) - now deceased (4/29/1999 - 12/4/2015) Cairn Terrier mix who was diagnosed 8/18/2011 and on .75 U Levemir 2Xday. Miss you little man!

Comment

As usual, very late to the party, Margaret. I remember Lucy with such great affection. She really was a trooper. And it's true; your videos are great! I'm glad they're still helping people!

Big hugs to you and James; my condolences all over again. Anniversaries aren't so easy. Take care of yourselves!

Lots of love, licks and wags, while Lucy, Kwali and Kumbi cavort at the Bridge.

Sun, 12 May 2013 08:18:54 (PDT)
        http://www.coherentdog.org/
        CarolW

Comment

Thank you Carol,

I hope you and Camelia are well it was nice to hear from you

We still miss Lucy terribly but it does get easier but she is never far from our thoughts.

I get a wee cuddle from my son's dog and my friends. I have all my lovely memories.

Hugs Margaret xx
          Margaret & Angel Lucy July 4 2001- May 6 2011

Comment

Hugs to you Margaret

Anniversaries are always tough and make you realize that those furry friends have left a large imprint on your heart.

Sending you virtual hugs

Louise

Comment

Working...
            X