Jeb passed June 29, 2017...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jeb

Thank you, Holli and Peggy. I still have a lot to learn. But Jeb is a patient teacher. And this forum is so helpful.

Here's my boy!
    Last edited by jebsmom; 12-29-2012, 06:42 AM.
    Jeb & Glennys - 10-year-old collie mix, 54 lbs., diagnosed June 2012. 11.5 units Novolin N twice a day. Tested with Relion Prime and AlphaTrak2. Eats Hills WD.

Comment

OMG a pic of Jeb finally , he is beautiful!
      Eddie is a 14yr old Rat Terrier Who is very well loved.

Love, Released and All promises kept. My Heart, My Heart, My Heart

Comment

Oh, he is a handsome boy!!!
        Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

Wow; you said it, Holli! Jeb is SO gorgeous! Thanks for the picture!

Cheering you on!

Sat, 29 Dec 2012 12:39:05 (PST)
          http://www.coherentdog.org/
          CarolW

Comment

Originally posted by jebsmom View Post
            Thank you all so much. It’s great to be in a place where people share this amazing bond we all have with our dogs. Carol, I want to tell you that I found your website a few months ago and used your charts as a model for tracking Jeb’s data. I hope your dental surgery goes well on Thursday.
            I missed this before; sorry. I'm glad my charts helped you! They were a LOT of work, but I found them indispensable to me. It's possible to use spreadsheets to make charts more easily than I made them (I did use spreadsheets too, but did my dressing-up using Paint Shop Pro).

My dental surgery went well - reconstructed bone in my maxilla, especially left side - lots of work done there. I'm bitching and complaining (I can say that because I'm a bitch ;-) ) about the pain AFTER - but I'm healing. Ten months for the whole job to be completed. All thoroughly worth it!

Now again wishing you and Jeb the greatest of successes, as you proceed. I am, again, too, so very glad you are here, and I'm quite overcome by HOW and with WHOM - you arrived!

When I found this forum, I stopped doing any really serious development on the Diabetes Playground on my site. No need to. The great stuff is here! But I leave it up for fun, and parts of it can still be useful. For those who wallow in extreme detail

Sat, 29 Dec 2012 12:50:01 (PST)
            http://www.coherentdog.org/
            CarolW

Comment

He's so handsome!!! We all had a lot to learn in the beginning and through this forum continue to pick up tips so not to worry. You are on your way!
              Forbin, miss you every day. See you at the bridge Buddy.

Comment

Thank you so much . . . I do love him.
                Jeb & Glennys - 10-year-old collie mix, 54 lbs., diagnosed June 2012. 11.5 units Novolin N twice a day. Tested with Relion Prime and AlphaTrak2. Eats Hills WD.

Comment

What a great pic of Jeb!
                  Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Thank you, Patty. I just posted my 1st album of Jeb. I'm learning all kinds of new things on this forum.

Comment

Jeb is a handsome guy!

Anyone know how to see all the albums posted? When I go: Community, pictures and albums, I only see 3 or so of the most resent ones posted.

Jake
                      13 years old, diagnosed Sept. 24, 2012
                      At the rainbow bridge, Nov. 12, 2016

Comment

Huh, Linda. You just taught me something new. Didn't even know you could do that with the most recent albums.

I just go to the member's profile page then click on their album to see all pics for that person. Don't know that everyone's is listed out somewhere.
                        Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

If anyone is interested, you can still get the good deal on the AlphaTrak meter from American Diabetes Wholesale. I just got an order from them that included a flyer about it. Cost is $59.99 (normally $179.99) and you type in the promo code ALPHA2 during the checkout process.

Comment

Just gave my first fur shot. I'm a little worried about tonight.

Comment

Ugh. Welcome to the fur shot club...it's incredibly frustrating when that happens and at some point it usually does.

Comment

Been there done that. Zoe (and I) came thru it ok.
                                Zoe: 12 yr old Black Lab/shepherd mix. Diagnosed 6/1/11. Currently on 15 units Novolin NPH 2x day, and hopefully as close to regulated as possible. Feeding merrick Grain Free Salmon and Sweet Potato. Weight 63lbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X