No announcement yet.

Baby Girl Passed on 2/27/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby was one special girl and you took great care of her. I hope your good memories can give you some comfort. Fly free, Baby Girl!
    Maggie - 15 1/2 y/o JRT diagnosed 9/2007, Angel status on 6/20/16. Her mantra was never give up but her body couldn't keep up with her spirit. Someday, baby.......

Comment

• Re: Baby Girl Passed on 2/27/16

Sorry it took me so long to reply having a lot of eye problems since Baby passed away I had multiple surgeries an now I need a complete co real transplant. My other eye I has a Erwin's detachment not much vision so I am not seeing real good this morning. It has been so hard since Baby died - I'm just taking one day at time, thank you all for the well wishes,

I have a brand new Alpga Trak 2 I am selling for 100,00 it is complete kit never been used - I have 2 used meters one with everything with it 50.00 and another just meter 25.00 , u can Tamil me grayampy@aol.com, try u again for thinking about Babt I have a oil panting done will post it as soon as my eyes are better❤️❤️❤️😍

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that Baby Girl Passed.
        RIP Baby Girl.

Jake
        13 years old, diagnosed Sept. 24, 2012
        At the rainbow bridge, Nov. 12, 2016

Comment

The oil painting sounds like a wonderful treasure. Wishing you healing with all the visual issues you've had!
          Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Thank you all again for the kind words - I forgot my password and boy did I have a time resetting it - but finally did. I got Baby 's oiled painting and it's framed on my wall Im hoping I can figured out how to post it - also I wanted to make copies of her photos they got lost in my moving and I don't have them on my lap top - can anyone helped we with that - I would really appreciate it , - I figured out how to add her painting but It is not centered if admin can fixed it for me and post it so everyone can see it - I would be so happy, thank you.I need to see the new Alpha Trak II it has everything in the kit, brand new just bought it a week before baby passed - can I make a new post too sell it - still paying her vet bill off.
            Last edited by lab lover; 08-31-2016, 09:07 PM. Reason: I have looked over the page I have no idea how to post the painting or make copies of her photos , please if someone can help

Comment

I just posted Baby Girl's oil painting in her album if one of the Administrator could post it in my thread I would appreciate it I don't know how to do it - I would love for everyone to see it! Thank you to everyone that has helped me with Baby Girl I couldn't if done it without you this forum is a God sent too us - without it Baby would of never made it to 14 yrs😍❤️

Comment

Baby Girl...
                Lily is a 62 lb English Setter, born 07-27-2007.
                Diabetes: Aug 2013
                Went peacefully to heaven on 04-24-2021
                Video in Lily’s memory: https://www.facebook.com/10000201631...3260300417807/

Comment

She's beautiful
                  Lily is a 62 lb English Setter, born 07-27-2007.
                  Diabetes: Aug 2013
                  Went peacefully to heaven on 04-24-2021
                  Video in Lily’s memory: https://www.facebook.com/10000201631...3260300417807/

Comment

just lovely
                    Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
                    Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Lovely painting of Baby Girl!

Jake
                      13 years old, diagnosed Sept. 24, 2012
                      At the rainbow bridge, Nov. 12, 2016

Comment

that turned out great! what a nice memory to have
                        Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Ty Judi I wish I could post it in my post but I don't how to do it
                          Last edited by lab lover; 09-10-2016, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Sorry Mike, ... didn't see the image in your post until after I signed in to fetch the image. May as well leave it.

Great painting!

Lab Lover, ... <right click> on the image in your album, you'll see an option to copy the image or copy the url. Take your pick, then paste where you want.
                            Last edited by farrwf; 09-10-2016, 01:34 PM.
                            Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

Originally posted by lab lover View Post
                              Ty Judi I wish I could post it in my post but I don't how to do it
                              I have a friend I net on FB networking to save dogs in shelters she has a poodle , ten yrs old that got a UTI and ear infection - well to make the story a short one liked all of us she found out her dog was a diabetic . ...... Now the poor baby us in Er and her bills are mounting up is there any sites or funding she can get help for her bills - she doesn't know how long they will keep her if she doesn't give them more funds, if you know of any place she could go for help , please let he know. She loves in Chiacgo, Ill if there us a nember that can reach out to her she knows nothing about taking care of a diabetic dog abd is scared to death - I have tried to explain to her but it's so overwhelming and I'm not a expert.

Thank you all❤️

Comment

http://speakingforspot.com/blog/2016...terinary-care/

Not sure if anything on the above link will help but it might be worth a look.
                                Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

Working...
                                X