Happy Birthday pebbles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday pebbles

Pebbles will be 10 yrs old this Wed 4/16. She wants diabetic cookies and candies!!!! Happy Birthday my difficult cutie pie dog!!!!
    Marianne and canines: Jasmine( diabetic since 4/10) Puma,Harley,Sebastian,Sophie and cats: Yoda,Sabrina and Cleo. Also Baby Boy (my cockatiel) & Angel Pebbles

Re: Happy Birthday pebbles

Aaahhhh, give Pebbles a huge happy birthday hug from us!!!!

Chris is a big fan of beef jerky... Not a cookie but it smells and tastes pretty good!

Natalie

Comment

Happy, Happy, to Pebbles.

Scott

Comment

Happy birthday Pebbles. Wow double figures.
        Jenny & Buddy

Comment

Thanks ya'll WILL be on the road early Wed Will expect to be home at night Will post as soon as I can concerning her visit with Dr Stone.Actually it is Pebbles and Jasmines B day They are sisters I can't believe 10 yrs ago I birthed these babies. Time has flown Hopefully I will have more years with them.
          Marianne and canines: Jasmine( diabetic since 4/10) Puma,Harley,Sebastian,Sophie and cats: Yoda,Sabrina and Cleo. Also Baby Boy (my cockatiel) & Angel Pebbles

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PEBBLES!!!!!
            We are sending our best wishes for a great birthday with a great dr. visit too! Will be looking forward to hearing what happens!
            Hugs and special birthday kissies, Beth, Scooter and Bailey

Comment

Happy birthday to Pebbles and Jasmine! The big ten-oh!!! Big birthday hugs all around!

Jeanne and Kiska

Comment

Happy Birthday, Pebbles!

Comment

Happy Birthday Pebbles, have a teeny sugar free cookie
                  Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Comment

Re: Pebbles Curve

Hi Marianne,

HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY PEBBLES & JASMINE!!!!!!

Just wanted to wish you luck today with your visit with Dr. Stone. We'll be thinking of you guys and hoping that all goes well and you get some answers. Have a safe trip - please let us know when you can how everything went. Hugs to you and the gang.
                    Luv,

Lynne and Angel Lady 7/98-3/09 Forever in my heart

Comment

Happy Birthday Pebbles....
                      Hope your mom had a party for you.... Wish I could have attended....
                      But if you got sugarless treats in stead thats a Ok thing too....
                      Wish I had some.....

Happy Birthday !!!!!!

Killian & Zoey

Comment

Working...
                      X