This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Health Central" review of glucose meters

Louise (LuvMyMunchie) sent me this message / link that might be of interest.

Craig-

Just read the new Consumer Reports review of meters
    here:

http://www.healthcentral.com/diabete...glucose-meters

Since you're a moderator and I'm not sure where or if I should post this, I'm sending you the link.

Louise
    Munchie, 11 yr. old Mini-Schnauzer, 23.2 lbs., diabetes 10/24/12. 4 units Novolin N 2xdaily. Home cooked UC Davis formulated fish & rice diet for high triglycerides. On chemo for cancer, lost both eyes due to glaucoma, mitral-valve disease & enlarged heart, high protein & granular casts in urine, misdiagnosed and treated for Cushings 2007
    Annie was an 18 pound Lhasa Apso that crossed the rainbow bridge on 10-5-17. She was nearly 17 years old and diabetic for 9½ years.

Discount

Received a discount promotion code from American Diabetes Wholesale this morning. the code "PET5OFF" is good for $5 off an order of $50 or more. Valid through this Sunday (2-3-2013). Not much, but every dollar counts! Free shipping for orders over $100.

Craig
    Annie was an 18 pound Lhasa Apso that crossed the rainbow bridge on 10-5-17. She was nearly 17 years old and diabetic for 9½ years.

Comment

glucose meters & discounts

I received this PM this morning from Kristi. Always good to hear that discounts are still valid!!

I noticed you stated that the Alphatrak is the gold standard for testing, would that also include the Alphatrak 2? I'm pretty new to testing and used the IPET since that was what the vet had and noticed it had significant differences based on the amount of blood that was taken. I did purchase the Alphatrak 2 kit with an extra 50 strip so total of 75 strips for 109.99 including shipping since the coupon code will drop the kit to 59.99. I wanted to give you the link to post for other members who can benefit from the savings since I didn't know where it was suppose to go. Please use coupon code "ALPHA2" Also be careful when inputting that it does not need to be reentered. Thank you.

http://www.americandiabeteswholesale...r-kit_2752.htm

Comment

Working...
      X