Jasmine -Pebbles sister pic and answer to bloodwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jasmine -Pebbles sister pic and answer to bloodwork

Heard from the vet today They are not concerned with her values( Amylase and Lipase.) I asked him what squamous epithelis is He said that Jasmines is rare That is good If it was alot then that would mean that the diagnosis was leaning toward bladder cancer as these cells are inside the bladder. Her urine being cloudy doesn't alarm them as for example a USG being too high(dehydration) or other values in the blood work would lead to other health questions. Her values were great.The USG he said may be that Jasmine had drank more water in the morning, So the way I understand this is they look at the symptoms and values together. He is really pleased at all of the tests coming out normal Especially for almost 11 year old dog. SO I am now proceeding to get her teeth clean in a month with a IV port included NOw it is time to get my chis testing done next. Now if I can fugyre out how to post Jazzies pic I would behappy Kathy I will e mail you a pic Can you post this so everyone can see how beautiful Pebbles sister is!!!

Last edited by rhodesian46; 01-18-2009, 05:24 PM.
    Marianne and canines: Jasmine( diabetic since 4/10) Puma,Harley,Sebastian,Sophie and cats: Yoda,Sabrina and Cleo. Also Baby Boy (my cockatiel) & Angel Pebbles

Re: Jasmine -Pebbles sister pic and answer to bloodwork

Hey everybody Check out my post before this Jasmine pic is included I did it!!!
    Marianne and canines: Jasmine( diabetic since 4/10) Puma,Harley,Sebastian,Sophie and cats: Yoda,Sabrina and Cleo. Also Baby Boy (my cockatiel) & Angel Pebbles

Comment

Gorgeous!!!!

How does Jasmine get through the Texas summer? Do you shave her or just let her live in a swimming pool?

Natalie

Comment

She is a beauty!!!!
        Marion

Comment

Thanks Marion I hope more get a chance to see this pic!!!

Comment

Hi Marianne,
            I scrolled back to check out the pic and she is a doll. Those eyes are just captivating, just beautiful.
            Jenny & Buddy always.

Comment

Hi Jenny,
              She is the type of dog that wants to be tHe center of attention, She actually likes to hug you!! Now once I get her teeth clean she will be able to hug me alll of the time!!She is stinky now!!! But I love her,even if she is losing her entire coat. What a mess This happens a couple of times a year, I brush her in the backyard After it looks like snow piles when actually it is all her hair And of course the Demon Sabastion dog like to catch the hair and eat it.!!!

Comment

What a beautiful girl. Sebastion is too cute to be a demon dog.

Dawn and the girls

Comment

he is a demon dog. Yesterday I was in the back yard and spotted this plastic emblem that had the name of our A'c system. That Sabastian tore the emblem off our outside a/c unit!!!! I went to go look at thinking that SOB He better not of tore my unit up Of course I am thinking that I was going to kill him if I had to replace a $5,000 unit That boy was a lucky dog. Guess he didn't want to chew metal. So the fencing will also go around the unit What is the difference It it all around allof our trees and bushes. He is so lucky that I love him. HE IS A TERROR!!!!

Comment

Marianne!!! Hi!

So, so glad to see you happy with your demon dog! I'm kind of forgetful, so excuse me - but is Jasmine your baby? Either way, she's beautiful just like Pebbles!

As the owner of a demon dog, I can say, or rather scream, get out, go away, no, that's not yours, get off, put that down and mommy loves you!

You can't fight it!

Pam

Comment

Yep she's a beauty. I was always combing Chief , must be the cold breed dogs and also my Husky I had way back, I save the fur and put in a onion bag for the birds to make a nest with. Ooops cat is here........

LOL Sebastian !!
                      Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Comment

Pam.
                        Jasmine is the biological sister of Pebbles. She will be 11 years old in April. She is my oldest of the clan of 5 dogs Then comes Puma the chi,Kahlua the boxer,(7 yrs old) and Harley (3 years old) and Demon Dog Sabastian(1 1/2 yrs old) SHe is my baby in that I am paranoid of her getting ill as Pebbles had 3 endocrine disorders. I really can't bear to lose another dog this years. Pebbles has drained my tears for 3 months now I just finished combing Jasmine OMG hair galore. Husband is not pleased with me as I left it on the grass.I said the birds will get it. So tomorrow I figure he will be raking it up. The Demon dog had all this hair in his nostrils Grrrr this dog drives me bananas. He has to get into everything Then he started chasing the hair that was flying in the wind. Never a friggin dull moment in my house for sure. I soon will post some pics of these dogs and cats and the bird. Ya'll will see what a zoo I really have.
                        Jenny I look into Jasmines eyes and I melt. She is such a happy dog. I am so glad that I have her especially since she is Pebbles sister. She keep Pebbles memories alive in me.

Comment

Working...
                        X