This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check "Remember Me" when you login!

When I am typing a post sometimes it is long, as I try to get the words right, say 10 min, then when i click post it makes me log in again, can we change this?

It keeps my message but I have to log in again.

Just a wondering..............
    Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Re: Board getting to fast for auto logout

When you login, be sure and check the "Remember me" box. It will put a cookie on your computer and not only will you not get logged off while composing, it will automatically have you logged in next time you visit.

If this isn't working, then you may have your computer set to refuse cookies.

Comment

Re: Board getting to fast for auto logout

OK done thanks
      Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Comment

Working...
      X