X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropbox test

Testing the use of "Dropbox"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3i67rfejkq...%2030%20AM.jpg
    Annie was an 18 pound Lhasa Apso that crossed the rainbow bridge on 10-5-17. She was nearly 17 years old and diabetic for 9½ years.

Re: Dropbox test

Huh, never heard of Dropbox. Is there a file size limit they will store?
    Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Patty,

I have used Dropbox for work... when sending files that will not go through e-mail. 2GB are free, after that there is a charge.

Craig.... that Annie is a cutie!!

Barb
      Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

I had "played" with GOOGLE DOCS for sending files, but used it so infrequently I've forgotten how to use it. I had heard about DROPBOX and wanted to see how it works. Easy enough from the home desktop, but I'm still not sure I'll use it often from the iPhone / iPad.

Guess the primary use is to store your files in "the cloud" so that you can retrieve them from any computer / devise. Posting links for others to open is nice for forums / files that are too large to email.
        Annie was an 18 pound Lhasa Apso that crossed the rainbow bridge on 10-5-17. She was nearly 17 years old and diabetic for 9½ years.

Comment

I really need to store my pics elsewhere for linking places. I've been killing 2 birds with one stone for now using Walmart or Walgreens so I can print as well for family, like my grandma, that are out of state and not on computers.

At this point though if I remove them, all my pics here would be broken links.
          Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Working...
          X