X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ozzi is gone... August 15, 2010

Originally posted by k9diabetes View Post
    Hi Kevin!

I just wanted you to know that, in addition to missing Ozzi and Abby and Zakk, we really miss seeing YOU here. Hope Kobi and Maggie are doing well.

Natalie
    Hi Kevin

Ditto on what Natalie wrote. Let us know how Kobi and Maggie are doing

Louise

Comment

Thank you Natalie and Louise! I do miss everyone here. It's been a crazy summer and I have a TON of updates on my little ones, including a NEW rescue....yes, you read it correctly! I adopted a 3 month-old blind puppy from GA (Joey) and I have been dying to brag about him. I promise to get here soon to tell you about him and provide updates on both Maggie and Kobi. They are ALL doing incredibly well and are very happy and adjusted dogs! Daddy is happy too!

I have shoulder surgery scheduled on September 7, so I'll definitely update Kobi and Maggie's threads and start a new one for Joey before I can't type! I must warn you, Joey is a cutie pie!!!!!!

Lots of love to all,

Kevin
      Ozzi, Dalmatian/Australian Cattle Dog mix, 12/03/1996 - 08/15/2010. Diabetes, blind from cataracts, cauda equina syndrome, and arthritis of the spine and knees. Daddy loves you Ozzi

Comment

yes, you read it correctly! I adopted a 3 month-old blind puppy from GA (Joey) and I have been dying to brag about him. I promise to get here soon to tell you about him and provide updates on both Maggie and Kobi.
        What!?!? We will hold you to that promise Kevin!

Will pray your shoulder surgery goes well.
        Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Most def want to hear all, Kevin! Kobi was always a fav of mine! Hugs!
          Shell and Hank (aka Mr. Pickypants) - now deceased (4/29/1999 - 12/4/2015) Cairn Terrier mix who was diagnosed 8/18/2011 and on .75 U Levemir 2Xday. Miss you little man!

Comment

Kevin,

Can't wait to hear about the 'little one'. You are such a kind soul to adopt a blind puppy, who needs someone like you.
            Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

Kevin, hoping your surgery went well!

Can't wait to see pictures of the new family member!!

Comment

Hope all went well Kevin and that you'll be in the rehab stages soon
                Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Working...
                X