New baby today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New baby today

This is a little late Denise - but congrats on the new member of the family. I totally missed this thread! Hope things are going well with her now, it's been close to a month now! Jody

Comment

Sorry I'm late but as someone posted TOO CUTE, ah she is so cute, cute, too cute, what a lil baby and I like her name.
      Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Comment

Lily has been here a month and all is well. She has learned what cats you CAN chase and which ones you should stear clear of! Bubba likes to torment her when he makes his wild dashes through the house then he ends up on a dining room chair with her on the floor barking and reaches down to smack at her. She is really quick and hasn't been smacked yet. Not sure if that is a good thing or not!

Bogie's been gone 9 weeks! I can't believe that. Did I tell you that I heard him bark on the day I brought Lily here? Hubby swears he's heard him too. I told Bogie that he's have to really make some noise or it gets lost in all the noise here and I don't want to miss it.

Lily is a barker and a chaser. She sees and moving light (reflections, anything) and goes bonkers. If she was a big dog it would really be bad!

She's a sweetie and a cuddler when she isn't being the "wild thing".

Will be trying on her lady bug costume soon and will post her picture!
        Denise, Bogie (diabetic, cushings, now cancer), Molly (diabetic)
        Reba (Cushings) and the other 12 cats and 4 dogs.

Comment

I can't wait to see the Lady Bug costume!!

Comment

Working...
          X