Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jenny Diabetic & Cushings Poodle is an Angel...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jenny Diabetic & Cushings Poodle is an Angel...

Thinking of our sweet, sassy, blue-hair Jenny on this day. What a gift she was to all of us.

Sending you wonderful memories today....
    Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

Thanks Tami, you are always so thoughtful. My "facebook memories" popped up with a picture of my girl. Can't believe it's been 2 years.

Fall was always her favorite time with all the squirrels and chipmunks running through the yard gathering the acorns. No acorns this year. No Jenny this year.

thanks, Judi
      Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

i cant believe its been 2 years judi

Jenny is one of those permanent forum dogs that will always be here

I remember when you did not want to take such an active role in jenny diabetes as with most of us including me it may not be in my nature but we took up the challenge for the loves of our lives and probably forever changed us for the better

How they impact our lives even after they are gone is just amazing
        Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
        Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Thinking of you today, Judi and that wonderful Diva of yours. She will always live in my heart.

Barb
          Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

thanks Barb & Jessie. you guys are the best
            Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

• Thinking of you, Judi! Missing the sassy Jenny stories - she was an original and I know you miss her still.
              Maggie - 15 1/2 y/o JRT diagnosed 9/2007, Angel status on 6/20/16. Her mantra was never give up but her body couldn't keep up with her spirit. Someday, baby.......

Comment

thanks Amy. our bossy girls were characters!

Comment

Judi -
                  How has two years gone by already? Jenny will always be one of our forum dogs and her personality and spirit are greatly missed. Hugs to you!

Holli
                  Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

thanks Holli. hard to believe

Comment

Working...
                    X