X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReliOn chart

Send a pdf?
    Attached Files
    Annie was an 18 pound Lhasa Apso that crossed the rainbow bridge on 10-5-17. She was nearly 17 years old and diabetic for 9½ years.

Re: ReliOn chart

I just happened across this. This will be great to take to the vet with me Monday so we can talk about the Humulin vs. Nolvolin! Thanks
    Shelby - JRT | b: 7/02, a: 9/14/02 | Addison's Disease - symptoms appeared 8/25/09, DX 10/5/09 | Diabetes - 5/26/11 | Blind 7/11 | W/D can/dry | Novolin N (Relion), Percoten (every 27 dys - Addisons), Prednisolone (Addisons), Actigal (for gallbladder), Liver supplement

Comment

Of course who knows how accurate the chart is for our pups. I don't recall seeing any real difference two years ago when we switched from Novolin to Humulin (haven't made the switch back to Novolin yet, still have a vial of Humulin)
      Annie was an 18 pound Lhasa Apso that crossed the rainbow bridge on 10-5-17. She was nearly 17 years old and diabetic for 9½ years.

Comment

Craig,
        This chart is great! Where'd you find it? I couldn't find it on Relion's website.
        Patty
        Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Originally posted by Patty View Post
          Craig,
          This chart is great! Where'd you find it? I couldn't find it on Relion's website.
          Patty
          I downloaded it two or three years ago.

Comment

I saved it to my computer. I haven't seen one this good at laying out the onset and peaks in comparing the 2 companies.
            Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Working...
            X