Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Patty's Ali - my precious, beautiful angel

Patty and Tim,

I am finding this very difficult to send... Peggy has just emailed me to tell me.

My heart is breaking for you both.....I know Ali was so very very loved. You and me and Lucy and Ali have been through a lot together. Also all our other wee angels who have passed on.

I want to say I am so sorry and Ali will be running free Patti and free of pain. It is a sad sad decision we have too make.......but it is best for our wee angels and the kindest thing we can do for them at the end.

You have a lot of lovely memories and Ali knew she was truly loved.

God Bless you both and I am crying for you both.

Hugs

Margaret. xx
    Margaret & Angel Lucy July 4 2001- May 6 2011

Comment

Patty and Tim
      I am so sorry for your loss of Ali. You are both so special and Ali was blessed to have you looking after her through all her challenges. I know that no words can help at this awful time. Sending you hugs and prayers for your angel Ali.
      Anne- Marie and CJ
      Anne-Marie and CJ Westie , Born 13 Jan 2004, dx May 2012, Weight 9.5kg, 6 iu Caninsulin Twice daily. Mixture of food - baby formula and mixture of chicken and vegetables . 4-6 feeds a day due to pancreatitis which is under control.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss.
        Run free sweet Ali.

Jake
        13 years old, diagnosed Sept. 24, 2012
        At the rainbow bridge, Nov. 12, 2016

Comment

Dear Patty and Tim,

It is love that gives us the strength to make the decision to help them on their way when they are in pain and no longer have a "dogworthy" life. It is one of the hardest but kindest things we can do but it doesn't make it any easier. I feel for your loss and hope you can soon just remember the good times with Ali.

Jenny

Comment

Patty and Tim,
            I am so sorry for your loss. It is hard when a member of your family passes. The sweet memories of Ali will fill your heart and the sorrow will go to a quieter place. Ali was met by others and shown the way. All are now playing and running happlily at Rainbow Bridge.

Sharon, Angel Baby, Monday and Trooper

Comment

Patty,

You are most certainly not crying alone. Ali's sweet nature and your love and dedicstion for her touched me deeply. You need to take care of yourself now.

Crying and so, so sad...

Karen
              Karen & Sammie 65 lb Female Golden Retriever/Collie 12 years old. Addisons and diabetes diagnosed June, 2011. 15 U am/ 8 U pm Novolin N & 2 mg of Prednisone/day. 3 cups Nature's Variety Limited Ingredient Lamb split into 4x a day feedings.

Comment

Nothing I can think of to say even seems appropriate right now other than that I am thinking of you all and wish the best for you right now.

You and Ali have touched and helped everyone here, and I know I speak for everyone when I say we are all thankful for you both.
                Shelby - JRT | b: 7/02, a: 9/14/02 | Addison's Disease - symptoms appeared 8/25/09, DX 10/5/09 | Diabetes - 5/26/11 | Blind 7/11 | W/D can/dry | Novolin N (Relion), Percoten (every 27 dys - Addisons), Prednisolone (Addisons), Actigal (for gallbladder), Liver supplement

Comment

Patty.....
                  I am at a lost... thank you so much for sharing Ali with us.
                  Eddie is a 14yr old Rat Terrier Who is very well loved.

Love, Released and All promises kept. My Heart, My Heart, My Heart

Comment

Patty and Tim,

I know how your hearts are breaking. Ali was a light, brightly shining until the very end. The world seems dark without her. We all attempt to share your grief, but I know that yours is unbearable.

You showed your love for Ali in every way and she did live a long, fun-filled life. Think how different it would have been for her if she hadn't come to you but to somebody would didn't want to care for a dog with 'problems'.

Ali is running after all those bunnies and squirrels, strong and healthy again.

Hugs,
                    Bonnie and Angel Criss Ann

Comment

thinking of you Patty. If it helps, we do like to hear Ali stories. hugs, Judi
                      Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Just wanted to send another note Patty.....Both Ali and you have been so inspirational to me and I hope you realize just how many of us on this forum are grateful not only for your dedication to Ali but your commitment to help all of us. Still sending warm thoughts and prayers hoping the healing soon begins.

Jim, Marijane & Spirit Bear
                        Jim/Marijane & Spirit, Newfoundland, born Dec 22, 2007, 115lbs. DX Oct. 2011, 18.5 units Humulin 2x per day. Hills WD kibble, Hills WD can made into gravy, boiled chicken. Spirit passed on June 9, 2016 and it had nothing to do with diabetes.....farewell my buddy.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcEKPAKuvgU

me and jesse are thinking of you today and thought this song expressed how we feel about your ali hope it works not very good at these things

take care
                          Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
                          Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

We need you back here Patty - we aren't going anywhere - I hope we can help you through this...

Sending you strong shoulders...

Big hugs and big tears...

Tami, Soaphie and Sydney
                            Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by Soaphie & Sydney's Mom View Post
                              We need you back here Patty - we aren't going anywhere - I hope we can help you through this...

Sending you strong shoulders...

Big hugs and big tears...

Tami, Soaphie and Sydney
                              Couldn't have said it better

Louise

Comment

Ditto on all that has been said
                                I know your heart is broken,and heavy, and that you are missing your girl.
                                I went all the way back through Ali's thread, what an amazing mom you are
                                what you have shared and taught us through Ali is treasured and immeasurable
                                Come on back when you are ready...
                                Jj
                                Eddie is a 14yr old Rat Terrier Who is very well loved.

Love, Released and All promises kept. My Heart, My Heart, My Heart

Comment

Working...
                                X