Angel Monk... passed away March 6, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Monkey

Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.
    Jim/Marijane & Spirit, Newfoundland, born Dec 22, 2007, 115lbs. DX Oct. 2011, 18.5 units Humulin 2x per day. Hills WD kibble, Hills WD can made into gravy, boiled chicken. Spirit passed on June 9, 2016 and it had nothing to do with diabetes.....farewell my buddy.

Comment

add me to the list pulling for Monkey and you and your husband today. Judi
      Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

good vibrations for a positive outcome and healing thoughts to improve quickly
        Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
        Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Your friends are all pulling for you and Monk!!!!

Comment

His BG was 146 this morning. He didn't shake too bad but got over there and they have no Lantus nor did they tell me to bring mine. Had to drive 35 minutes each way to take it back. I'll forgive them if they take good care of him.

They couldn't really give me a time. So not sure when I will hear.

God love my little man.

Comment

Thinking positive thoughts for you today. Looking forward to reading good updates on Monkey! Holli
              Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

Originally posted by momofdecker View Post
                Thinking positive thoughts for you today. Looking forward to reading good updates on Monkey! Holli
                Hoping for a good outcome.
                Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

Out of surger. Doing well right now. Think he may have cushings. Biopsied his lymphnod because it was a little light in color. Sorry if something is spelled wrong I don't have my glasses on. They thought all in all he did good. His BG was at 500 which scares me. Mass was attached to the edge of the liver so it was easily removed.

Thanks for the prayers. He won;t come home until Thursday at the earliest.

Comment

Very glad he is doing well.
                    I'm Debbie and Nibbles is a 16yo beagle mix ~ Diagnosed in Feb. 2011 with Diabetes and Cushings ~ Currently at 11 units Humulin N ~ Eating Wellness canned food.

Comment

I'm glad he did well and Betty, I'd rather have his BG running a little high than low after your Thanksgiving scare. hugs, Judi
                      Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

So far so good....prayers being answered. Please keep us posted as he comes back home.
                        Jim/Marijane & Spirit, Newfoundland, born Dec 22, 2007, 115lbs. DX Oct. 2011, 18.5 units Humulin 2x per day. Hills WD kibble, Hills WD can made into gravy, boiled chicken. Spirit passed on June 9, 2016 and it had nothing to do with diabetes.....farewell my buddy.

Comment

Great, sounds like a success!
                          Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

Sounds like some good news, Betty!! Hoping for the best, for your little man.
                            Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

Good on the monkey, hope you get to visit him if needed
                              Eddie is a 14yr old Rat Terrier Who is very well loved.

Love, Released and All promises kept. My Heart, My Heart, My Heart

Comment

Whew! That's some good news. I hope you can visit with him soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X