Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Merry Christmas

I'd like to thank everyone here as well. Though I didn't get to use the site for its intended use, it's the only place I've been able to find comfort in my loss. Merry Christmas to you all (or happy/merry any other holiday you celebrate!) I hope you all have a great holiday!

Comment

Merry Christmas! And thank you all for your help and support! Enjoy the day with your fur babies!

Comment

Merry christmas to all my friends here at k9 and all your furries. May your new year be blessed
        Forbin, miss you every day. See you at the bridge Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by diggydog View Post
          Merry Christmas everyone.

It never fails to amaze me that so many strangers can come together to help each other out. Where would we all be without the internet!!!!
          DITTO!!!!

Merry Christmas and God Bless All...
          Dawn and Bogie
          Bogie is a 8 year old 24 pound Miniture Schnauzer, Dx on 08/24/12. Home cooked diet formulated by Just Food For Dogs, Switching from Levemir to Vetsulin.

Comment

Christmas joy to all of the wonderful dogs and people on this great supportive and loving forum.

Thank you so much for everything everyone, ..... and if only the world could be more like this K9 diabetes forum it would be a much nicer and happier place.
            Natalie and the other moderators should stand for UN peace envoys!

Happy christmas everyone and wishing you all a peaceful, safe, happy and joyful holiday.
            Pippa; Westie, diagnosed 17th April 2012 at 6.5 years old, 8.7kgs, 6.8 units canninsulin bd, Burns high oats food . Lives with George 9 (Black lab), Polly 19 (cat) and Basil 15 (diabetic mog for 5+ years). Im Jen and we live in West Wales where it rains too much!

Comment

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone here and your babies. I hope you all have a wonderful day. This forum is truly a gift.
              Jeb & Glennys - 10-year-old collie mix, 54 lbs., diagnosed June 2012. 11.5 units Novolin N twice a day. Tested with Relion Prime and AlphaTrak2. Eats Hills WD.

Comment

Originally posted by diggydog View Post
                Merry Christmas everyone.

It never fails to amaze me that so many strangers can come together to help each other out. Where would we all be without the internet!!!!
                Couldn't have said it better!!!
                Merry Christmas!!!

Sandy

Comment

Wanted to wish everyone on the forum and their babies a Merry Christmas.

I was only here for a brief time before my Munchie earned his wings but the support and information I received here was invaluable. A big "thank you" to everyone.

Louise & Angel Munchie
                  Munchie, 11 yr. old Mini-Schnauzer, 23.2 lbs., diabetes 10/24/12. 8 units Novolin N 2xdaily.

Comment

Working...
                  X