Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sissy became an Angel December 29, 2016

Jackie,

I logged back in today, and was shocked to see your post on Sissy. I am so sorry...no words can describe the pain you are feeling right now. Your dedication and love for Sissy always shined through your posts.

They say that time heals, it does to a certain extent..I think more appropriately, is that we move on, but the pain and loss is still there.

She will always be a part of you, and will never be forgotten.

Hugs,
    Barb
    Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

Jackie I was very sorry to see the news on Sissy. I am sure she knew she was well loved right to the end.
      Antonia
      Eddie - Lab x golden retriever. Weighed 63lbs. Ate Canagan. Diagnosed October 2012. 13units of Caninsulin twice a day. Had EPI as well as diabetes. Died 20 June 2017. Loved forever.

Comment

Jackie,

I just returned from Europe and found out about Sissy's passing. I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how difficult it is.

Hugs,
        Bonnie and Angel Criss Ann

Comment

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear about Sissy. She was a beautiful girl. I can fully comprehend what it is like for you, as I lost my boy, Fua, to diabetes, on 21 December, he was my special dog, and I have been crying since.

No one can prepare you for a loss, it comes like a sudden wind. However, take comfort in knowing that Sissy is now resting and happy, she is in complete peace, and having fun over the Rainbow Bridge with all our dogs who have gone. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
          Fua is a cross-setter dog adopted from the Arc de Noel Rescue Centre in Nantes, France. Developed diabetes/possibly Cushings Disease in November 2015. 70% sudden sight loss around 20th/21st February 2016. Fua lives with his brother, Ashley - a greyhound-cross rescue dog - in England and Portugal.

Comment

Working...
          X