Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Very Special Thank You

Dear Natalie,

Thank you so much for giving us this space to post. I really don't know what I would of done without the help of this forum. When Harley was first diagnosed, the old site went down and I was lost and scared but then Leslie found me and told me about the K9diabetes forum, boy was I relieved to find our temporary home here. Words can not express the gratitude that I feel, you are an amazing and wonderful person. I just wanted to Thank You for doing this for us.

Re: A Very Special Thank You

Hi Lori,

You are too kind!

How could I do otherwise? It's all about the dogs for me, and their people of course!, and I couldn't stand knowing that there were going to be panicked people out there without the incredible resource the Cushings forum provides. Especially ones who had just gotten started at CC.net and then lost it.

I'd been following a couple of cases of dogs with diabetes and possibly Cushings at CC.net and I have been so worried ever since it shut down... they were in a precarious place and I just hope everything turned out okay for them and that they find their way to the new forum and give an update.

Now that I will have a bit more free time, I will be able to go check on Harley!

We will miss having you all here but I will be sure to check in whenever I can at the new forum.

Natalie

Comment

Re: A Very Special Thank You

I totally agree with Lori. Thank you so much Natalie. Thanks to you a lot of people got the support they needed.

Carol, McGill, Atty Cat & Winnie (always)

Comment

Working...
      X