Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We lost our Fight for Beau, my heart breaks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: We lost our Fight for Beau, my heart breaks!

So very sorry for your loss....my thoughts are with you and your family.

Eileen and Mildred, 12 yo Border Collie Mx, 24.6 pounds, dx diabetic/hypothyroid 2004, gallbladder removed 2005, cataract surgery 2005, spindle cell sarcoma removed 2009, stroke 2009, tail removed 2011, dx with bladder cancer 2011, CDS, Organix~chicken / NPH,Humalog

Comment

I am so sorry about Beau. My heart goes out to you. It is the sadest time when a member of the family passes on. Hope he meets my Sidley at the bridge.
      Anne-Marie and CJ Westie , Born 13 Jan 2004, dx May 2012, Weight 9.5kg, 6 iu Caninsulin Twice daily. Mixture of food - baby formula and mixture of chicken and vegetables . 4-6 feeds a day due to pancreatitis which is under control.

Comment

Missed a couple of days here, only to discover your loss of Beau. My heart goes out to you. I hope in the coming days you'll begin to remember the happy times with him. You surely did a magnificent job caring for him, all this time.

BIG hugs, and tears fall with yours;
        Lots of love.

Fri, 14 Dec 2012 21:15:16 (PST)
        http://www.coherentdog.org/
        CarolW

Comment

• Re: We lost our Fight with Beau, my heart breaks!

So sorry for your loss Loretta. Run free beau
          Forbin, miss you every day. See you at the bridge Buddy.

Comment

I am so sorry I am praying for you. I'll keep you in my thoughts..
            Cockapoo 11 y/0 27 lbs.Dx: 7/12
            Humulin N 10 units 8 am/8pm
            Blue 1/3 cup chikn grill canned pink +1/3 cup innova prime grain free Or...1/3 cup royal canine gastro food 4 oz. Chikn /brown rice

Comment

I am so sorry to hear of your loss of Beau. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
              Vicki-Scoop and Raleigh's mom
              Vicki-Scoop, Raleigh, Archie and Gus' mom

Comment

Loretta, being on this forum has made me somewhat more sensitive to loss that I might normally have been. I worry about Pip all the time. It's so difficult to lose them when we stay on so much longer. I think the bond with our sick dogs is that much stronger. I try to hold onto the fact that we are extending their lives and much as possible.

So, Beau had the best life because of you! They give us so much in return. I am really so sorry for your loss.

Pam

Comment

The only good that I can find from our loss is, I donated all of Beau's things to a animal rescue here locally that does so much good. They even could use all the diabetic supplies I had. We got Beau from a rescue place that was called K9 Angels, and I do believe Beau was my angel.

Merry Christmas To All
                  Loretta & Beau diagnoised Sept 2010, Wellness Core Reduced Fat & Wellness Core Senior canned food, once a day 1/4 cup pure pumpkin.
                  Passed on to the rainbow bridge Dec. 11, 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by diamondlinks View Post
                    The only good that I can find from our loss is, I donated all of Beau's things to a animal rescue here locally that does so much good. They even could use all the diabetic supplies I had. We got Beau from a rescue place that was called K9 Angels, and I do believe Beau was my angel.

Merry Christmas To All
                    I believe that too. I am SO glad you could contribute, as I'm sure Beau wanted that, as Kumbi did when he died. I took his supplies to my vet, who could re-distribute to those in need. And Kumbi, too, was a recipient from there at times; for instance, nearly 100 syringes when a client's cat died - same syringes we used.

I DID withhold, though, one of my several OneTouch Ultra2 meters - I had several, because I'd always get one free when I bought 100 test strips at a time. So I kept the one I'd been using most recently. Something to remember Kumbi by, and also, to have one in case I needed one for my next dog (now, Camellia) one day. (She doesn't need it ;-))

Lots of love, hugs. licks and wags to you, while Kwali and Kumbi cavort with Beau at the Bridge.

Hotsy, totsy, no more shotsy

Sat, 22 Dec 2012 16:18:47 (PST)
                    http://www.coherentdog.org/
                    CarolW

Comment

Working...
                    X