Help me find a home for a kitty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me find a home for a kitty

Ok guys, I need help to locate a shelter or home for felv positive cats ASAP.

I did it again and found a wonderful stray (yeah, I know what you're thinking, I'm not a cat lady yet!). He's great and so loving. I have him in my garage so he's not near the other cats. We took him to the vet and he tested positive. I'm devastated. I was already having a hard time finding him a home, now this. He loves to be groomed, held, cuddled and is soooo trusting. I mean come on, I captured him twice, cleaned Him up and have been putting him in cages and he still loves me.

He kneads constantly, and stays right by my side when I sit in the garage. He kneaded during the whole vet visit and blood draw.

I can't find anywhere to take him. If you have any suggestions on places in the Philadelphia/s. jersey area please let me know and spread the word.
    I'm Debbie and Nibbles is a 16yo beagle mix ~ Diagnosed in Feb. 2011 with Diabetes and Cushings ~ Currently at 11 units Humulin N ~ Eating Wellness canned food.

Re: Help me find a home for a kitty

There are a few in ny but they require a 5k donation to take them. I don't know of any who will do it without it unfortunately.
    Forbin, miss you every day. See you at the bridge Buddy.

Comment

Working...
    X