Presidental Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presidental Election

Just wondering who you are voting for, I don't see a poll page, so if you don't mind naming your canidate with no discussion of politics that'd be nice.
    Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Re: Presidental Election

Voting for Obama
    Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Comment

Voting for Obama.

Comment

If I were in the U.S., I'd vote for Obama too.

Sun, 2 Nov 2008 20:24:16 PST (!)
        http://www.coherentdog.org/
        CarolW

Comment

and so would I!!
          Marion

Comment

McCain/Palin
            Denise, Bogie (diabetic, cushings, now cancer), Molly (diabetic)
            Reba (Cushings) and the other 12 cats and 4 dogs.

Comment

Obama (why can't we discuss???) Surely, we can behave!

Comment

The reason i posted not to discuss it was cuz on another board people have strong feelings on subject's, and start getting out of line, and do not read the post or link throughly , then they complain to the the administrator or moderator who has no choice but to close the topic at their option, so I did not want to do that here.

Anyway a good place to go is the city data forums, you can pick any state and see what they are thinking about the elections and post what you'd like. The city data forums are a great place to check out alot of different topics even doggies.

Comment

We picked the winner !, I have a hope of change starting in this country now, we sure need it. I think he will do some things in the first 6 mo. maybe not, but somehow I have faith in this man.

Comment

Working...
                  X