Munchie–11 yr. old MiniSchnauzer - Earned his wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Munchie–11 yr. old MiniSchnauzer - Earned his wings

Your silver shadow may be a bit fainter, but he is still following you from room to room.

Peace and healing Louise.

Tara
    Tara in honor of Ruby.
    She was a courageous Boston Terrier who marched right on through diabetes, megaesophagus, and EPI until 14.
    Lucky for both of us we found each other. I'd do it all again girly.

Comment

I am so very sorry for your loss.
      Zoe: 12 yr old Black Lab/shepherd mix. Diagnosed 6/1/11. Currently on 15 units Novolin NPH 2x day, and hopefully as close to regulated as possible. Feeding merrick Grain Free Salmon and Sweet Potato. Weight 63lbs.

Comment

I lost my Kumbi much in the same way you lost your Munchie. Like you, I did all I could.

Fly free, dear Munchie - you are fully loved, and will dance in the big hole in your Mum's heart, as Kumbi dances in mine.

Hugs!

Thu, 29 Nov 2012 20:23:57 (PST)
        http://www.coherentdog.org/
        CarolW

Comment

Oh Louise...I am so, so sorry you've lost Munchie! Know that he'll always be there shadowing you in spirit! No one could have done more for their baby than you did! Hugs!
          Shell and Hank (aka Mr. Pickypants) - now deceased (4/29/1999 - 12/4/2015) Cairn Terrier mix who was diagnosed 8/18/2011 and on .75 U Levemir 2Xday. Miss you little man!

Comment

Louise,

I am so very sorry.....although Munchie may be gone physically he will always be with you in every room and every where you go.
            Jim/Marijane & Spirit, Newfoundland, born Dec 22, 2007, 115lbs. DX Oct. 2011, 18.5 units Humulin 2x per day. Hills WD kibble, Hills WD can made into gravy, boiled chicken. Spirit passed on June 9, 2016 and it had nothing to do with diabetes.....farewell my buddy.

Comment

Working...
            X