Vitamins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitamins

I am looking for a good quality multivitamin for my dog. What do you use?

Thanks for your input.

snow

Re: Vitamins

We used Pet-Tabs plus multiple Vitamin and Mineral - we bought it at Petco.
    Luv,

Lynne and Angel Lady 7/98-3/09 Forever in my heart

Comment

Originally posted by ladysmom06 View Post
      We used Pet-Tabs plus multiple Vitamin and Mineral - we bought it at Petco.
      Actually that's the only one we have tried so far - Devon spit it out. Then I put it in PB. Walked off and lay down "no don't like it". He's such a pest, I swear.

snow + the Fusspot

Comment

Actually that's the only one we have tried so far - Devon spit it out.
        Lady loved them - which was odd - she hated taking medicine of any kind. I would break it in half and she would chew it right up.
        Luv,

Lynne and Angel Lady 7/98-3/09 Forever in my heart

Comment

Snow,
          I simply buy a human multi vitamin, split it in half, take the back of a spoon to crush the half and squash it into Mildred's food. I also puncture the Salmon Oil gelcap as well as the Milk Thistle and squeeze it into her homemade meal....she never knows it's there. Eileen

Eileen and Mildred, 12 yo Border Collie Mx, 24.6 pounds, dx diabetic/hypothyroid 2004, gallbladder removed 2005, cataract surgery 2005, spindle cell sarcoma removed 2009, stroke 2009, tail removed 2011, dx with bladder cancer 2011, CDS, Organix~chicken / NPH,Humalog

Comment

Originally posted by eileen View Post
            Snow,
            I simply buy a human multi vitamin, split it in half, take the back of a spoon to crush the half and squash it into Mildred's food. I also puncture the Salmon Oil gelcap as well as the Milk Thistle and squeeze it into her homemade meal....she never knows it's there. Eileen
            I didn't do that because it's.. well, too sensible and didn't think of it . What a great idea I will start to do that this week. Thanks for answering!

snow + Devon

Comment

Working...
            X