Notes and Questions from Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notes and Questions from Users

tryint to get niki pix on here, ok now its there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by eyelostit; 03-18-2008, 08:17 PM.
    Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Re: How Do I....?

I put your avatar in for you!

Natalie

Comment

Re: How Do I....?

Did You? I kept doing it over and over again, from my computer to photo bucket and somethow it worked, so thanks.
      Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Comment

Notes and Questions from Users

I'm going to separate the comments and questions from We Hope's thread on "how to do it."

Natalie

Comment

Re: Notes and Questions from Users

testing signature, test again, it works
          Last edited by eyelostit; 03-24-2008, 10:56 PM. Reason: test

Comment

Working...
          X