Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Adrenalectomy

Joann,

No, I never received a biopsy report. They just called me and told me Shi's tumor was in fact malignant but the margins looked clean. They said it was pretty good news.

I think you should follow-up with the people who did the biopsy with your questions and probably the surgeon. Hey, if the surgeon said he thinks he got it all, he probably got it all or at least 99% of it. I assume they did not say it was malignant, correct? If it was benign (pretty sure it was) and they even got most of it out, Trooper should be good. I believe that. But, I'm no expert. Again, I think you should contact whatever professionals can provide you with further information and answer your questions. I don't think you have much reason to be upset. It appears it was benign and the surgeon either got most all of it or all of it out.

I'm going through some issues myself (not with Shi, thank the Lord) but will check back when I can. I don't think the report is bad news.

Ken

Comment

Re: Adrenalectomy

Hi Joann,

I'm glad you upped Trooper's prednisone. I think he probably needs that.

As I said, we didn't get a written biopsy report, just a phone call from the doctor with the important information. I don't know about the intravascular invasion. I have to believe the surgeon got ALOT better look at it than anything else and he didn't see it. He also thinks he removed all of the tumor. I gotta go with your surgeon. I think you should give him a call, also call the biopsy people. The more information you can get, the better.

I'll be praying for you and Trooper and sending positive thoughts. You gotta believe it will all be OK....tiny or no vascular invasion and the surgeon got all or 99% of the tumor out. Honestly, that is what I believe.

As I remember, I fed Shi quite a bit of chicken (white meat) and organic brown rice after her surgery...still do. But, she also ate quite a bit of her good quality dog food. She ate smaller amounts, that's for sure. I think you will see Trooper getting better every day. Please keep us up to date.

Ken

Comment

Working...
      X