Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hattie passed away March 11, 2013

So very sweet.
    Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

so darn cute
      Eddie is a 14yr old Rat Terrier Who is very well loved.

Love, Released and All promises kept. My Heart, My Heart, My Heart

Comment

Adorable - simply adorable!
        Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

Lily and Tilly!!!! So sweet. AHHHHH.
          Happy Days.
          Pippa; Westie, diagnosed 17th April 2012 at 6.5 years old, 8.7kgs, 6.8 units canninsulin bd, Burns high oats food . Lives with George 9 (Black lab), Polly 19 (cat) and Basil 15 (diabetic mog for 5+ years). Im Jen and we live in West Wales where it rains too much!

Comment

Aww, puppy breath!! Lilli & Tilly are adorable!

Jake
            13 years old, diagnosed Sept. 24, 2012
            At the rainbow bridge, Nov. 12, 2016

Comment

I still am around checking on all of you and your pets..I miss not taking care of Hattie..I miss her everyday..always something to remind me of her..Prayers to all of you and your babies..Give them a hug from me and Hattie....

Comment

Thanks for staying with us, Kitrose. I will never forget Hattie and you. Both very special critters. So here I am, too, short of three years after Kumbi's death. This is a home for us.

Big hugs.

Fri, 19 Apr 2013 02:13:14 (PDT)
                http://www.coherentdog.org/
                CarolW

Comment

Good to hear from you Kit. I've loved seeing your pictures. But I do know the hollow feeling in not having your pup there every day.
                  Blessings to you,
                  Patty
                  Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Hey kit ,stay in touch we miss you too!
                    I (Ed) has a new baby cmoing in a few days 8weeks old Brown tricolor Rat, looks like one of yours. His name is Bo.
                    Eddie is a 14yr old Rat Terrier Who is very well loved.

Love, Released and All promises kept. My Heart, My Heart, My Heart

Comment

Working...
                    X