The Tiny Terror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tiny Terror

Barb asked about our latest addition, Sir Snicklefritz, so I thought I'd go ahead and post about him.

Our daughter's birthday was in November and all she really wanted was a kitten. It took some convincing on my part, but I did talk my husband into it, so just before Thanksgiving, we went to the Humane Shelter and picked out Snicklefritz.

From the beginning, he has shown absolutely no fear of any of the other pets in our house! In fact, he has terrorized the other two cats! They've been left wondering what in the world is happening!! So, he has earned the name Tiny Terror! He plays with our dogs, although he does seem to like Bogey over Vinny. The dogs are basically the same size, but Bogey is a bit more gentle...although you can't really tell if from this pic!

Bogey really does have the soft mouth of a lab! No kitten's were hurt in taking this picture!

Sir does seem to be a perfect fit for our house and my daughter finally has a pet she calls her own. He cuddles with her and sleeps with her, then goes to find something to get into!
    Mel: My monster is Vinny! He's a black lab, diagnosed with diabetes June 21, 2013. His birthdate was celebrated the last weekend of May. He left this world on July 27, 2018, he was 12 years old.

Re: The Tiny Terror

Aw, he's just adorable!
    Sparky Love, diagnosed March 5, 2014. Enrolled in Kinostat study to prevent cataract formation. Pancreatitis June 16, 2014 - hospitalized for 6 days in the ICU. Went to the Rainbow Bridge June 23, 2014. I love you very much, baby.

Comment

Re: The Tiny Terror

Awww. Cats (and dogs of course) have such unique personalities. He sounds like he found his 'perfect' home,.... Many many animals to terrorize.

I love it!
      Barb
      Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

Working...
      X