Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum

Go Back   Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum > Learn by Trial and Error

Learn by Trial and Error A place for you to experiment with vBulletin postings.

Old 07-23-2008, 09:20 PM
Founding Member

Default eyelosits lessons in pictures

I am nuts and cannot post a picture, where is the paper clip?
Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday
Old 07-23-2008, 09:35 PM
Founding Member

Default Re: eyelosits lessons in pictures

[/IMG]
Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday
Old 07-23-2008, 09:39 PM
Founding Member

Smile Re: eyelosits lessons in pictures

[/IMG]

no paperclip next to smiley have the font choice, size, letter A, smiley button, undo,redo
Old 07-23-2008, 09:46 PM
Founding Moderator

Look above where you type your message. The top row shows "Fonts" and "Sizes", then you see a large "A", and if you click that, you can change the colors of your text.

Next to that big "A", is a little "smilie" icon. If you click that, you will see all of the ones available on this board. Next to the "smilie" face icon is the paper clip one you want.

Click the paper clip and another window opens where you can upload a file from your computer disk using the "browse" your disk feature or you can upload a file using a URL, or internet link.

I just uploaded this so you could see--here's the link also to where it is on this board besides the thumbnail:

http://k9diabetes.com/forum/attachme...1&d=1216874567

I uploaded this from my computer disk using the "browse" feature to find the file I wanted to upload.

Hoping this helps you find the paper clip and upload too!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg x203.jpg (9.2 KB, 4 views)
Old 07-23-2008, 09:53 PM
Founding Moderator

OK, I think I see what's going wrong when you try to post a photo with a link.

When you get the pop up after you click the Insert Image icon, erase the "http://" the pop up gives you to start with--you don't need theirs because the link you will paste in the box has one.

I did a right click on the photo you tried to post and asked for "Properties". When I pasted the link, I saw that there were two "http://"--the one the box starts you out with and the one that belongs to the link. The one belonging to the link is the only one you need.

Here's your photo:

Old 07-23-2008, 09:54 PM
Founding Member

[/IMG]
Old 07-23-2008, 09:56 PM
Founding Member

ok i finally got a picture but i see no paperclip to upload from computer, only have the undo and redo arrows next to smiley
Old 07-23-2008, 09:57 PM
Founding Member

[/IMG]

no that was your picture, I thougth i did that,
Old 07-23-2008, 09:57 PM
Founding Moderator

I'll need to find out why you don't have a paper clip icon--I don't know why.

You're still forgetting to erase the "http://" the Insert Image icon starts you with. This is why you're not getting it posted. Let the Insert Image box come up, backspace over everything you see in it until it's empty, then paste your photo link and hit "OK".

You should be able to make it show up by doing that.

Last edited by We Hope; 07-23-2008 at 09:59 PM. Reason: forgot quotation mark
Old 07-23-2008, 10:01 PM
Founding Member

[/IMG][/IMG]