This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How did you find us?

i did a search on google - where is canine cushings net and a page came up with an e mail from leslie and squirt and i responded to that.

george

Comment

now i have a question...what happened to the caninecushings.net site?

will it be up again?

george

Comment

I was so glad when I found the site! I found it a few days ago, by accident. I remembered "Frijole" and did a search with Cushings. It led me to this website. Wheeew. I had looked for a long time. I thought this resource had been cut off. I am so glad to be back!!!!!

Comment

Everyone needs to look at k9cushings.com. This will be our new home and the more activity there the better.

Scott

k9cushings.com

Comment

I typed it into google, said web site is under construction. Typed it in the old fashion way and it took me to the new website. Nice.

Just wondering what happened to the old website? Hijacked, destroyed by virus or worm? Just wondering.

John (Roxee's Dad)

Comment

Oh yeah! Looks very nice, ya'll...good job! Will it function like this forum and cc.net's forum? Can't wait til things are up and running! Will start spreading the word Sun...got to yard sale tomorrow.
              "May you know that absence is full of tender presence
              and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." Anne, a Corgi mom

Comment

k9cushings.com site looks wonderful, colors are beautiful; very soothing to the eyes I'll have to 2nd Leslie's good job!!

Comment

Hi All,

I can't even remember how I found my way here. I've been searching for a while, but I am so glad that I found everyone.

Deb
                  Forever Roxy's mom
                  now Max & Daisy's mom

Comment

Originally posted by specklesmama View Post
                    I was so glad when I found the site! I found it a few days ago, by accident. I remembered "Frijole" and did a search with Cushings. It led me to this website. Wheeew. I had looked for a long time. I thought this resource had been cut off. I am so glad to be back!!!!!

WOW. Most people can't get the name spelled right so glad it finally came in handy. Welcome back. Kim

Comment

So who's pup is that on the k9cushings home page?

Comment

My question is once the new site is up & running, are we going to be able to move all the content from our temporary home to the new site? I would hate to see some of the brand new members have to recreate the introductory information that has already been posted on their pups. I have been holding up trying to recreate Harley's round of diagnostic testing until something more permanent was in place.

Debbie

Comment

Hi Debbie. Alot of people, including me have done google searches to find the cached pages from our thread. I don't know if you saw the posts on that and how to do it.

I tried to remember the exact words of my thread's title. (I had 2) One of them was Time for a mini load? I googled it to get the spelling right. Then I typed it exactly as it showed up. Then I did an advanced search and many of the pages showed up cached. If they are cached you can save them. Here is the results from my search:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...miniload+haley

New threads would be easier to get I would think but I would try to get them as soon as possible. Its nice to have for reference.

Hope this helps!
                          Kim

Comment

I did see that Kim, & gave it a preliminary try which was kind of successful. I didn't want to spend a whole lot of time with it, until there was some resolution to having a permanent home.

Debbie

Comment

Hi Debbie,

It is very likely that we will be able to move/copy the Cushing's threads from here to the new board, but we need to do a little more research to be sure. Stay tuned.

Glynda

Comment

Hi everyone. I finally found you! After many, many tries I might add. I finally had a revelation last night. I went on ask.com and said, "What happened to Caninecushings.net?" From there I found an ASPCA site and saw a post on there from Leslie directing me to K9Diabetes.com and here I am. Phew!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X