Cara earned her wings last nite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cara earned her wings last nite

Oh Marion I'm so so sorry to hear about your beautiful Cara. You were such a help to me when I joined the forum. Shes running free with all our angels. She and Ali are surely the belles of the ball they are all having at the bridge. Hugs
    Forbin, miss you every day. See you at the bridge Buddy.

Comment

I haven't been active for awhile, but something told me to check in today. I'm so sorry to hear of Cara. I just also wanted to say Thank You! to you for reaching out to other rescues. You have a big heart Marion! That's probably how Cara found you.

Love
      Pam

Comment

Marion,

I am so sorry too hear about Cara .......you were a great dog mum and you will miss her terribly.

I wanted to let you know I am thinking about you. It is such a sad time.

R.I.P sweet Cara.

Hugs Margaret.
        Margaret & Angel Lucy July 4 2001- May 6 2011

Comment

Hello Peggy, Pam and Margaret!! I am so pleased to here from you guys!!

Yes, hopefully Cara and I will meet again some day at the bridge. Do hope that my whole gang will be there!!!

Hoping you guys are OK!

Love Marion
          Marion

Comment

I am so touched with all the reply's I received and it has been a great help!

Thank you all!

Please give your dogs a big hug and tell them "That's from Cara"
            Marion

Comment

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Cara. I'm sure she's having a great time with all her friends at the Bridge.

Bonnie and Angel Criss Ann

Comment

So very sorry to hear of your losing Cara! Is never easy even when it's 'just' old age. My heart goes out to you! Hugs!
                Shell and Hank (aka Mr. Pickypants) - now deceased (4/29/1999 - 12/4/2015) Cairn Terrier mix who was diagnosed 8/18/2011 and on .75 U Levemir 2Xday. Miss you little man!

Comment

So sorry to read about your sweet Cara.
                  Westie diagnoesd 10/12. Diagnosed 7/12 with Lymes. 4 unit of Humulin in morning. 3 with evening meal. As of now home cooked meals and also Standard Process supplements and Chinese herbs.

Comment

I'm sorry about Cara
                    Gigi - 11.5 year old Jack Russell/Beagle mix - dx 11/11, hypothyroid dx 8/23/12 | Insulin: Novolin N | Frequency: 2x's per day | Dosage: 4-5 units, depends on the day | Blood Glucose Meter: Alpha Trak 2 | Typical BG Readings: 100-200| Regulation: Doing great! | Celebrating 11 years together, 3.5 of those as diabetic |

Comment

I also want to send my thoughts to you and Cara, I just lost my dog Beau too. I know the pain and lonleyness you feel. Just know we are all thinking of you.
                      Loretta & Beau diagnoised Sept 2010, Wellness Core Reduced Fat & Wellness Core Senior canned food, once a day 1/4 cup pure pumpkin.
                      Passed on to the rainbow bridge Dec. 11, 2012.

Comment

Working...
                      X