Ollie's Over the Rainbow Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ollie's Over the Rainbow Bridge

Sincere sympathy. I admire your strength and ability to be with him. I can't imagine.
    Riley, 8 yr. old maltipoo, 25 lbs., diagnosed Feb 2017, taking thyroid meds, had pancreatitis and DKA mid March, eating Wellness Senior formula can food. NPH dosage now at 9.0 units Humulin N. Adding either pumpkin, spinach, blueberries, yams, or green beans to his food. Also omega-3 oil.

Comment

I'm very sorry for your loss of Ollie.

Bonnie and Angel Crissy Ann

Comment

My deepest sympathies on the passing of Ollie. I'm so glad your family got to say their goodbyes at home. As painful as it was for you, I'm sure Ollie knew you did everything you could to love and taken care of him.
        Snickers was an 18 year old Skye terrier mix. - Diagnosed 12-1-15. Angel status 4-21-19. She was a once in a lifetime dog that will always be in my heart.

Comment

Rest In Peace Ollie. Your parents cared for you very much and will miss you.
          Lily is a 62 lb English Setter, born 07-27-2007.
          Diabetes: Aug 2013
          Went peacefully to heaven on 04-24-2021
          Video in Lily’s memory: https://www.facebook.com/10000201631...3260300417807/

Comment

I am so sorry to learn of Ollie’s passing. It’s always so hard... softened a bit for those of us further from it by the knowledge that Ollie was a cherished member of a family, which means everything for a dog. Sending Ollie a kiss skyward and a hug to you all.

Natalie

Comment

Working...
            X