Precious Buster is an angel...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Precious Buster is an angel...

you two have worked so hard to come up with an answer and sometimes there just isn't one

you did all you could do and he was ready for the next adventure and i believe there is and they will be waiting for us because love like that can not end it is eternal
    Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
    Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Debbie, you and I both struggled with bad digestion with our boys. You did everything possible and I do the same.

You will get through this because you gave Buster a good life. What else can you do when the deck is stacked? I truly, truly hope you find peace in that. I hope we all do someday; because it is hard to let them go when it's their time.

I remember your early days of fear and struggles and I can say you did well by Buster - and he in turn was your wonderful friend!

Love Pam

Comment

So sorry to read of your loss....{{hugs}}

Comment

Debbie,
          I am so sorry for the lost of your precious Buster
          Eddie is a 14yr old Rat Terrier Who is very well loved.

Love, Released and All promises kept. My Heart, My Heart, My Heart

Comment

Debbie, I was just looking through your thread a little. I am so sorry for your loss and I know how hard this time is. My Maggie had stomach trouble the whole time I was tying to get her regulated and finally I had to make that horrible decision. It has been almost 6 months now and I still cry, but it really does gets better. It takes time. Know that no matter what you did it was the right thing and don't go back and think if I did this or that the outcome would be any different. Your baby was loved and knew that she was loved and had the best possible life.

Diane
            Last edited by Diane Roehm; 09-11-2012, 07:04 PM.
            Maggie, 70 lb golden Lab. dx 12/30/11 w/d kibble with a little canned innova, boiled chicken pieces after shot for treat.. starting on Levemir 3 units. 2/25/12

Comment

Debbie - I'm so very, very sorry you lost Buster, after all that time and effort from you. You did a good job, including giving the peace of aiding that last flight, to the Bridge.

Kwali and Kumbi are entertaining Buster right now, and showing him around.

Big hugs to you! Time DOES heal - but it does take time - let your grief flow; that will help the healing.

More hugs, with licks and wags from Camellia, too.
              Tue, 11 Sep 2012 19:19:31 (PDT)
              http://www.coherentdog.org/
              CarolW

Comment

Debbie, I am so sorry to hear of Buster's passing! I know he was very special and he loved you! My thoughts are with you! Hugs!
                Shell and Hank (aka Mr. Pickypants) - now deceased (4/29/1999 - 12/4/2015) Cairn Terrier mix who was diagnosed 8/18/2011 and on .75 U Levemir 2Xday. Miss you little man!

Comment

Hi Debbie, newish here too but so very sorry to hear about your great loss.
                  Big hugs to you from afar. xx
                  Pippa; Westie, diagnosed 17th April 2012 at 6.5 years old, 8.7kgs, 6.8 units canninsulin bd, Burns high oats food . Lives with George 9 (Black lab), Polly 19 (cat) and Basil 15 (diabetic mog for 5+ years). Im Jen and we live in West Wales where it rains too much!

Comment

Through an email from Debbie, I learned that Buster would have been 13 in November. Debbie was so devoted to Buster and he was like part of my family after following his progress the past three years.

Natalie

Comment

yea he was/is pretty special
                      Eddie is a 14yr old Rat Terrier Who is very well loved.

Love, Released and All promises kept. My Heart, My Heart, My Heart

Comment

My heart goes out to you nothing can ever replace Buster but those memories and photos they are priceless. I never really gave much thought about if Chase would die I figured he and I would leave together now that he has lost his sight he and I are spending so much time together. He runs like a free bird through the open fields and my heart aches but when I yell for him to return and he comes so fast and I feel the love between us. I say I am ready but I know I am not but I know Jesus Christ loves me because the Bible tells me and He would not give me Chase just to rip him from me without comfort and I know when the time comes everything will be alright. I've been a pushover for those big brown eyes of his and still am. I've seen him through a lot of sickness before diabetes I personally felt the hand of God when I was going through those times.

Comment

• Re: Buster has diabetes and IBD

So sorry Debbie. You are such a devoted mom And feel your pain. Tears
                          Forbin, miss you every day. See you at the bridge Buddy.

Comment

Working...
                          X