Human monitor for Alphatrak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Human monitor for Alphatrak

I had an interesting call from the vet today. Apparently they had a salesman in this week willing to trade the Alphatrak 2 for any human monitor that their clients were using. Karen, the vet tech, was calling all their clients to see if any were interested. I told her I already had one but I'd gladly trade in the human monitor I hAd because I rarely use it. She told me that we just wouldn't mention that I already had an Alphatrak.

Just thought I'd share in case this isn't just in my area. Karen wasn't sure.
    Mel: My monster is Vinny! He's a black lab, diagnosed with diabetes June 21, 2013. His birthdate was celebrated the last weekend of May. He left this world on July 27, 2018, he was 12 years old.

Re: Human monitor for Alphatrak

ha ha ha. Good job Craig Jr!
    Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Re: Human monitor for Alphatrak

Originally posted by Judi View Post
      ha ha ha. Good job Craig Jr!
      Good to hear. I'll question Annie's vet incase this "trade-in" might be wide spread. I would even gladly trade the original (grey) Alphatrak for a spare new one!

Craig
      Annie was an 18 pound Lhasa Apso that crossed the rainbow bridge on 10-5-17. She was nearly 17 years old and diabetic for 9½ years.

Comment

Working...
      X