New addition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New addition!

What's even funnier is that I call him "Karl Jon"....Jon is my brother's name. It drives my husband crazy when I call him that....it's hilarious.
    Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

Love this Tami! A true blessing
      Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Aww, I love the video Tami. He is a pouncer! Maggie used to pounce....Why jump when you can pounce?

The shorthair in the video is a heck of a lot calmer then mine!
        Tara in honor of Ruby.
        She was a courageous Boston Terrier who marched right on through diabetes, megaesophagus, and EPI until 14.
        Lucky for both of us we found each other. I'd do it all again girly.

Comment

Hi - I would like to add pictures of new guy, Kaj (Scandinavian spelling of "Kai") to an album - but the system won't let me - it's not even an option.

Any idea what's up?

Thanks!

Tami, Karl and Kaj
          Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

Hi Tami,

As long as you are logged in you should be able to select your username in the upper right, select the Album an then select upload pictures.

Lily is a 62 lb English Setter, born 07-27-2007.
            Diabetes: Aug 2013
            Went peacefully to heaven on 04-24-2021
            Video in Lily’s memory: https://www.facebook.com/10000201631...3260300417807/

Comment

Ok - honestly - I do work for a tech company....

I am logged in, but "upload pictures" hyperlink isn't available. I took a screen shot of what it looks like, but now, cannot figure out how you inserted that into your post.

*scratches head...

Comment

Originally posted by Soaphie & Sydney's Mom View Post
                Ok - honestly - I do work for a tech company....

I am logged in, but "upload pictures" hyperlink isn't available. I took a screen shot of what it looks like, but now, cannot figure out how you inserted that into your post.

*scratches head...
                I uploaded my screen shot to PhotoBucket and linked it using IMG code.

What happens when you select User CP ... Albums and Pictures?

Cool... I've been in IT for 40 years. Just retired 2 years ago
                Lily is a 62 lb English Setter, born 07-27-2007.
                Diabetes: Aug 2013
                Went peacefully to heaven on 04-24-2021
                Video in Lily’s memory: https://www.facebook.com/10000201631...3260300417807/

Comment

Seems to me there's a limit on images, but they don't warn you.
                  Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

Working...
                  X