Test strips, lancets & meter available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test strips, lancets & meter available

I have new, unopened boxes of Advocate test supplies available if anyone in the U.S. is interested. 5 boxes of test strips, 12 boxes of lancets, new test meter never used and bought for a spare. If interested, please send me a message. Value is over $100.

I have photograph, but don't know how to add to this post. If someone tells me how, I will added here.

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support for the loss of my precious Gus. I know many of you here totally understand the heartache felt when you lose your baby that you've had such a close bond with. I just feel so raw and numb. Still waking up and getting up at 4:30 am, just because that was morning test/feed time. Not sure how long it will take me to sleep through that time period. And, I feel like I need to rush home to do the evening feeding.
    Gus - **Angel as of March 7, 2018"
    10.5 yr mini-schnauzer, diagnosed Sept. 2015, currently 17.5 units Novolin N 2x day; diet W/D, tblsp pumpkin, Advocate PetTester tester/strips & Alpha-Trak2 for alternative (when I question weird BG readings); blind as of March 1, 2016

Re: Test strips, lancets & meter available

I donated all of Gus's unused supplies to an animal rescue that has on-staff veterinarian. They were very appreciative. So, I feel good that I was able to do that in his honor.
    Gus - **Angel as of March 7, 2018"
    10.5 yr mini-schnauzer, diagnosed Sept. 2015, currently 17.5 units Novolin N 2x day; diet W/D, tblsp pumpkin, Advocate PetTester tester/strips & Alpha-Trak2 for alternative (when I question weird BG readings); blind as of March 1, 2016

Comment

Re: Test strips, lancets & meter available

I think that was a great thing to do. Hang in there. We definitely understand.
      Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Working...
      X