Free Ambimedinc inject-ease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Ambimedinc inject-ease

I joined this board some time after my dog was diagnosed. The advice and encouragement was beyond amazing. Thank you everyone!!! Unfortunately my Griffin was very hard to regulate and he eventually got ketosis and became very sick. The pen was backordered for so long on Amazon that by the time it came, I didn't get a chance to use it. I didn't have the heart to look at it or the strength to return it, so I would like to donate it.

It's new and in a sealed package so if you are interested please pm me. There are some really great YouTube videos of techniques with and without the pen.

Also, for everyone that is finding this overwhelming, I know there are drug trials currently going on to use a popular cat insulin for a once a day use / injection in dogs. If you live next to a veterinary hospital you might inquire about getting enrolled into a case study like that.

Re: Free Ambimedinc inject-ease

I was so sad to learn of Griffin's passing... You are welcome to post here at the forum about him if you would like - I know it helps some folks to be able to talk about it with others who truly understand while others find talking about it too painful.

Natalie

Comment

If you would like , you can send it to me and I will hold onto it until someone comes along who needs one. I have done that with meters in the past.

Comment

I've been trying to teach my 81 year old mom how to give Grayson his shot, but she's been ending up giving partial fur shots each time (I can smell the insulin in his fur afterward). I think she's having an issue with telling when the needle is in, or maybe pushing the plunger as she's still inserting it...? Anyway, it's going to soon be necessary for her to give one of his shots when I can't be there to do it myself, and I need to get the full 20units into him. I've considered putting an extra bit in there to cover the miss, but there's no way to know how much she's actually missing with, so that may not be wise either. How does the injector pen work...would it solve our problem?
        Grayson - 95lb black lab, 10yrs old, diagnosed 3/22/14 - Novolin N (27units) and Merrick Grain Free Buffalo and Sweet Potato dry food - Novox 100mg twice daily & a Cosequin supplement - Alphatrak2 & One Touch Mini

Comment

Working...
        X