Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Decker made his journey to the bridge Jan 26, 2013

Holly,

I love your letter to Decker. Sounds like he still has a big presence in your day to day life. Seems like these pups always do. I like to think that once they leave this earth they stay with us until we meet again. I can not believe it has been three years.

My deepest condolences on losing your Dad.

Take care,
    Barb
    Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

Sorry I missed the anniversary of Decker's passing.. It doesn't seem possible that 3 years has gone by. Beautiful letter to him

Hugs,
      Bonnie and Angel Criss

Comment

Hi Holli,

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Decker was a beautiful boy x
        Fua is a cross-setter dog adopted from the Arc de Noel Rescue Centre in Nantes, France. Developed diabetes/possibly Cushings Disease in November 2015. 70% sudden sight loss around 20th/21st February 2016. Fua lives with his brother, Ashley - a greyhound-cross rescue dog - in England and Portugal.

Comment

Thanks all. Decker was one of those memorable dogs for us, for sure. So many 'forum' dogs crossed the bridge before him and so many have crossed over since. Makes me smile to know they are all in good company up there.
          Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

Working...
          X