Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My Sweet Bagel in Heaven now..

Sande...

Oh that Sadie has a wonderful home, and so glad that you found her. You have a huge heart to not have another to fill some of that space.

Please upload some pictures, would love to see the little one.

I love the tags on the tree.... I think that is a wonderful way to remember your sweet Bagel.

Barb
    Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

Congrats on Sadie! Will await pics
      Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

when i picked jesse or maybe she picked me there was a lemon beagle who had the same personality as jesse and thought about taking her at one point but glad jesse came home with me maybe because of her challenges she may not have survived with someone else .

love those beagles enjoy your new pup
        Last edited by jesse girl; 07-16-2013, 06:56 PM.
        Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
        Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Aw, Sande, Congratulations!!! And lucky Sadie!!!

I spent nearly every week after Chris passed away "accidentally" looking at dogs available for adoption at the local rescue! My husband finally got tired of my whining and sighing and thus it was that Jack came home.

Very very happy for you - what a wonderful retirement gift!!

Natalie

Originally posted by Bagel's Mom View Post
          Well just coming by to say hello.... since I lost my sweet Bagel in January it took a long time for the healing to start and even then it wasn't moving very well... I would glance at a beagle rescue site from a couple of hours away...even got approved which took serious applications and even a home visit..I have had beagles since I was three..anyway..ACCIDENTALLY saw this beautiful puppy whose Mom was rescued..They had to take her away from Mom at 5 months so Mom could begin heartworm treatment..
          I curiously asked about the little waif...and the rest is HISTORY... Sadie, a lemon beagle is 12 weeks old and I have had her for four...She can never replace..but she sure can refill....She is a fuuny girl and i have a zillion pics if i could even remember how to post them!

Comment

Congrats on the new addition to your family. Lucky little pup!
            Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

Congratulations to you both!
              Mel: My monster is Vinny! He's a black lab, diagnosed with diabetes June 21, 2013. His birthdate was celebrated the last weekend of May. He left this world on July 27, 2018, he was 12 years old.

Comment

Congratulations on the new add to the family. Sadie's a very lucky little girl.

I'm sure you two will enjoy each other immensely.
                Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

Thanks all...

I meant to say she was FIVE WEEKS not months!!
                  I put some pics up- hope i did it right...can't get the best one from July 4 to turn right!
                  She started puppy classes last night....I want her to share her love- maybe service dog for older folks...

Will always miss my sweet Bagel...but so glad I have been rescued!

Comment

Sande,

What a sweet pup! You can tell all that sweetness in her face. Enjoy!!
                    Forever, Bagel will be carried in your heart, always close.

Barb
                    Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

Great news!!!! Can't wait to meet Sadie!! I'm sure bagel had something to do with the rescue
                      Forbin, miss you every day. See you at the bridge Buddy.

Comment

What a Doll! So Happy for you
                        Eddie is a 14yr old Rat Terrier Who is very well loved.

Love, Released and All promises kept. My Heart, My Heart, My Heart

Comment

Working...
                        X