Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maggie is an angel today! June 20, 2016

Amy I love those. Pretty, sparkly and girly, just like your Maggie
    Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

wow thats really amazing amy and such a wonderful tribute to your girl
      Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
      Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Absolutely love them, Amy.
        Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Wow, love the glass art. What a pretty memorial.
          Laura & Charlie 29 lb male lhasapoo diagnosed October 2013. 16ish units of Novolin N. 1 & 1/3 cup of Natural Balance Fat Dog twice a day. An egg with breakfast and chicken with dinner. Shares string cheese with us late afternoon. Cyclosporine ointment for KCS. Blind from cataracts January 2014. Crossed the rainbow bridge 2/1/2016 at 14.5 years

Comment

Those are so beautiful, Amy.
            Gus - **Angel as of March 7, 2018"
            10.5 yr mini-schnauzer, diagnosed Sept. 2015, currently 17.5 units Novolin N 2x day; diet W/D, tblsp pumpkin, Advocate PetTester tester/strips & Alpha-Trak2 for alternative (when I question weird BG readings); blind as of March 1, 2016

Comment

What a beautiful memorial!

Jake
              13 years old, diagnosed Sept. 24, 2012
              At the rainbow bridge, Nov. 12, 2016

Comment

Amy,

They are beautiful, what a wonderful tribute for Maggie.

Barb
                Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

• Maggie's 9 year sugarversary would have been 9/19 - she fell 3 months short. Sometimes, I look at her time with diabetes and all of the milestones with amazement at her toughness and her fight. Her life with diabetes was a good one - she had so many good years. I am glad I didn't give up on her when my first group of vets told me she wouldn't live six months. I am hoping her and Mordy have reconnected and are having lots of fun just like the old days. I miss her every day.
                  Maggie - 15 1/2 y/o JRT diagnosed 9/2007, Angel status on 6/20/16. Her mantra was never give up but her body couldn't keep up with her spirit. Someday, baby.......

Comment

What a beautiful memorial for Maggie!! It is clear she was so very much loved.
                    Jackson birthdate: May 11th 2006 Chocolate Lab 91lbs diagnosed August 11th, 2016 Humulin N 26 units 2x daily (still regulating) Fromm Gold Weight Management

Comment

she had a great life!
                      Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Originally posted by amydunn19 View Post
                        I look at her time with diabetes and all of the milestones with amazement at her toughness and her fight. Her life with diabetes was a good one - she had so many good years. I am glad I didn't give up on her when my first group of vets told me she wouldn't live six months. I am hoping her and Mordy have reconnected and are having lots of fun just like the old days.

I miss her every day.
                        Six months, today, since your Maggie left this earth. No doubt, she's watching over you, now, as she waits to be reunited with you in the better place. Hope you're doing well.
                        Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

• Thanks for remembering her Bill! Luckily, I have been busy at work so I haven't had much time to dwell on her but I still think about her every day and miss her so much.
                          Maggie - 15 1/2 y/o JRT diagnosed 9/2007, Angel status on 6/20/16. Her mantra was never give up but her body couldn't keep up with her spirit. Someday, baby.......

Comment

Oh Amy. Every time a new person posts I think of how many years your girl had because of you

Comment

Originally posted by Judi View Post
                              Oh Amy. Every time a new person posts I think of how many years your girl had because of you
                              So true. Thinking of you, Amy! Last night I was missing my Ali-girl even 4 years later. Remembering our cold Maine winters curled up together.
                              Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Although you lost Maggie in June, I am so sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful girl. You must miss her. What a wonderful dog she is. Until you both meet again, I know she's having a good time with my little boy, Fua, over the rainbow bridge.

xxx
                                Fua is a cross-setter dog adopted from the Arc de Noel Rescue Centre in Nantes, France. Developed diabetes/possibly Cushings Disease in November 2015. 70% sudden sight loss around 20th/21st February 2016. Fua lives with his brother, Ashley - a greyhound-cross rescue dog - in England and Portugal.

Comment

Working...
                                X