Update on Kyla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Kyla

I had posted pics of Kyla in the last few weeks of her life when she was really sick, but now that she's gone, I've gone back through photos, and put them into an album so everyone can see her when she really looked good! I hope you will look at my album and enjoy it. I want Kyla to be remembered this way, not how she looked in her posted photos.

Re: Update on Kyla

The photos are wonderful. Kyla's spirit really shines through. It's great that you took photos throughout her life so you can remember her beautiful and adorable self just as she was. My favorite is the watermelon! What a little doll.

Comment

So cute, I hope they help with the how your feeling during such a hard time. I like the waking up after a nap picture!
      Alfie- 11 1/2yrs. 8kg diagnosed June 2008. Insulin - NPH, Novorapid & Caninsulin - a work in progress! Dx left brain neuro focal lymphoma 4th Dec 2012, still fighting on!.

Comment

What a cutie pie and so full of personality! I'm especially partial to the puppy pic where it looks like she is grinning...almost laughing, lol. I love a good puppy grin!

She was a very special dog and I'm glad you shared a bit of her with us. Big hugs to you and your family.
        Daisy & Noodle - 9 yr old Lab mix dx 1/09 ~ 51lbs ~ 38U Humulin N, 2x ~ 1 3/4 cups am/pm Blue Buffalo dry, 1/4 can am/pm BB Wilderness.

Comment

Wonderful pictures! I really enjoyed them!

Mon, 9 Aug 2010 22:39:54 (PDT)
          http://www.coherentdog.org/
          CarolW

Comment

Working...
          X