Natalie's Chris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Natalie's Chris

Remembering your beautiful Chris today. I will always recall your stories of him and the wonderful group of people and diabetic dogs I found on the forums.

Bonnie and Angel Crissy Ann

Comment

Bonnie... you are so kind. It actually didn't register with me that it was today until I looked at my calendar and saw my reminder.

I was watching a detective program the other day and they were talking about a kidnapping victim who had Addison's disease and needed her prednisone - takes place in the 1940s - I could not remember the name Addison's! That's how long it's been. Hoping I never have to get better acquainted with either Cushing's or Addison's disease.

Hope you are well Bonnie! Thank you for thinking of Chris...

Natalie

Comment

Remembering Chris and his 'sammies' today.

Comment

You're so kind Bonnie to always note Chris' anniversaries.

Our Jack is now the same age as Chris when he passed... wish they didn't age so quickly!

Sending kisses skyward to all in your pack,

Natalie

Comment

Remembering Chris today. So much time and he's still waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. Crissy Ann is by his side.

Hugs,

Comment

With being an old time member this brought tears......
              Thinking of you Natalie and remembering Chris.
              <3

Eileen and Mildred, 12 yo Border Collie Mx, 24.6 pounds, dx diabetic/hypothyroid 2004, gallbladder removed 2005, cataract surgery 2005, spindle cell sarcoma removed 2009, stroke 2009, tail removed 2011, dx with bladder cancer 2011, CDS, Organix~chicken / NPH,Humalog

Comment

Working...
              X