Puppy!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puppy!!!!!!!

So having just taken on the hotel managers job at work plus dealing with Skye and lets not forget all my Alfie madness, most people would think my life is crazy enough but its just about to get even more crazy.

Meet the new baby

Baby puppy will be arriving home next week - she is a black miniature schnauzer and she needs a name.......so forum buddies I am looking to all of you for suggestions for my new bundle of joy....or should that be bundle of mayhem
    Alfie- 11 1/2yrs. 8kg diagnosed June 2008. Insulin - NPH, Novorapid & Caninsulin - a work in progress! Dx left brain neuro focal lymphoma 4th Dec 2012, still fighting on!.

Re: Puppy!!!!!!!

Originally posted by diggydog View Post
    So having just taken on the hotel managers job at work plus dealing with Skye and lets not forget all my Alfie madness, most people would think my life is crazy enough but its just about to get even more crazy.

Meet the new baby

Baby puppy will be arriving home next week - she is a black miniature schnauzer and she needs a name.......so forum buddies I am looking to all of you for suggestions for my new bundle of joy....or should that be bundle of mayhem
    What a thoughtful way to please the Alf! Somehow I think he will be quite happy with the new addition to the family.
    Last edited by farrwf; 03-04-2012, 10:17 AM.
    Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

how precious! congratulations and I hope Alfie likes the new family member! what name goes with Alfie?
      Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Thanks! I am hoping Alfie likes her as well!
        I think my wee schnauzer Skye will love her but I am having a difficult time find a name for her that goes well with Skye & Alfie......
        Alfie- 11 1/2yrs. 8kg diagnosed June 2008. Insulin - NPH, Novorapid & Caninsulin - a work in progress! Dx left brain neuro focal lymphoma 4th Dec 2012, still fighting on!.

Comment

I just googled the characters from the What's it all about Alfie movie. There is a Lily and a Ruby.

I love your story about Alfie and the purse. I used to keep some to go protein packets in my purse till Jenny & Ranger found them and had chocolate protein breath in the morning. silly dogs!
          Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Ruby!!!!!!!!!
            Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by Soaphie & Sydney's Mom View Post
              Ruby!!!!!!!!!
              Anyone else get the feeling that Tami thinks that Ruby is an ok name

Phoebe, Lucy, Valerie, Bella......just dont think any of them really "fit" her!

Comment

I have always loved the name Ruby- not sure why but I do love that name - I vote for Ruby!
                Eddie is a 14yr old Rat Terrier Who is very well loved.

Love, Released and All promises kept. My Heart, My Heart, My Heart

Comment

How about Chasity?
                  Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

Daisy??????????

Comment

Love Ruby.... cause she looks like a <gem<

Louise

Comment

Originally posted by buddingartist View Post
                        Love Ruby.... cause she looks like a <gem<

Louise
                        That's awesome Louise!

Comment

My mind is blank about names right now, Allison, but congratulations on getting a new puppy! How old will she be next week when she joins your family?

Hope Alfie and Skye take to her!

Ohhhhh - if Margaret wouldn't mind, how about Lucy? I love that name! I'll bet Lucy would bestow the name on her, from the Bridge ;-)

Love and hugs - and I'll be watching!
                          Sun, 4 Mar 2012 14:43:27 (PST)
                          http://www.coherentdog.org/
                          CarolW

Comment

Too cute Allison! You will definitely have your hands full
                            Let us know what you decide on a name.
                            Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

I like the name skye

actually there is a night club in San Francisco called ruby skye

that was weird when i typed in skye thats what came up i think its an island in Scotland
                              Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
                              Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Working...
                              X